September 16, 2009

MMSC#19 A variation over a theme

My adorable little niese was christened this sunday, and since I was so rude that I stole the table decorations, I had to pay back by making the "Thank you" cards.

It is possible that I will need a week or two to depink myself after this.

I did not have to make more than 5 cards, so I decided to make 5 different ones. This first one is made after the MMSC # 19 sketch.

The second one is made after the MMSC # 18 sketch, but I did not make the deadline. The pink "flowers" on this card is the tabledecorations I stole.

Theese two next ones is both scraftlifts made for the "kortcup" over at Kreative Sider. I can only enter one of them I think. Have not decided which one yet.


Isn't my little niese just adorable? I hate that I live so far away from her and her brother. I don't get to see them as often as I want to. It is a 3,5 hours drive between us.

All the cards are the same on the inside. A picture of my brother and Sara at the church.




Gunn

14 comments:

Phyllis said...

WOW!! Precious baby and darling card!! Great colors and great job on the sketch. The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing with us this week.

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Carol said...

Awww, how cute and precious. Those flowers are gorgeous. Your colors are beautiful on this lovely masterpiece. Thanks for playing along with the MMSC. We sure do appreciate it.

Carol
MMSC-GDT-September

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

Your niece is so adorable and precious! Wonderful job on this week's take, Gunn! What pretty butterflies and a scroll with a ribbon :) Thanks for sharing your talent with us, xox ~Jeni & MMSC Design Team

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a neat idea! Love all of your cards. You sure did rock the sketches with that precious baby! Great Job. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at MMSC! I hope to see what you come up with next week too!

Priscilla said...

You are so good to make up these wonderful thank you cards...wow and I will not tell anyone you slipped the table decorations on your purse..LOL Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week. Please join in the Stampers United blog hop this Sat if you get a chance.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Priscilla said...

Oh and that baby is the cutest little girl...her head is so perfect and the face like an angel :)

Claudia Rosa said...

thank you for entering my blog candy.
your card is wonderful
have a great weekend
claudia

Maria Matter said...

so precious!!! Just beautiful Gunn!
blessings, Maria

Sarita said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog Gunn, it really means a lot to me, and I'm so glad you liked the tutorial for the rosette.
Your cards are absolutely adorable, as is your beautiful little niece.
Fantastic work Gunn,
Love Sarita xx

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Naughty naughty Gunn taking the table decorations!! BUT you put them to very good use, so we won't hold it against you!! :) Your Thank you cards are just darling as is your beautiful niece! Fabby job with both MM sketches....you rock girl!
Thanks for playing with us again this week.
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT

PS: I have some blog candy for the MM players, if you are interested and you leave a comment on my blog you will get an extra entry into the drawing!!

Sunshine said...

Hi Gunn: Sunshine here! Of course you can make stamp wishes! LOL!! E-mail me at valleysunshine@hotmail.com to tell me what images you would like to see! We will see what we can do for you! Hugz, Sunshine:)

Spyder said...

Lovely cards and thank oyu for popponh over to my blog! You're in time for this week blog draw as I'm still in the middle of doing it..points for commenting, emails, the banner, following and other little things that only I know about!
((Lyn)))

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow! You have been busy!! What darling Thank you cards!! Love all those precious photos!! Thanks for joining us at MMSC this week!!

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

She's so beautiful she deserves that many cards!