September 29, 2009

MMSC#21

My mojo has taken some time out. So today I have been shopping, it always helps!
I bougth this beautiful black and red paper and I just had to use it right away. I can't scan this card because of the button, and I really could not get a good picture of it with my camera.
This is for the MMSC # 21


It does not show very good in this card, but I made another one with the same paper.

Do you see the red flowers on the black paper. They shine, and it is just fantastic! I did steel the idea for this card from the Panduro catalogue, if someone felt that they have seen this card before they probably have ;o)

I also bought a new stamp that I want to use for my signature. I fell in love with this stamp the first time I saw it.

Isn't it great? I'm so happy!

Well, I am so tired now that I might see pink elephants or something, so I better get of to bed.

Gunn

10 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love the bold, dramatic colors. The cards are beautiful. I do find the MMSC card to be a very romantic looking one. Nicely done! Thank you for playing with us at the MMSC this week. We love having you.

Carolyn
MMSC DT

Carol said...

Wow that dp is outstanding. Your card is just beautiful with this paper. I like how you chose to do the large rose for you focal point to accent this dp. Your personal stamp is amazing. So sweet and cute. Thanks for playing along with us this week at MMSC. We hope to see more of your awesome creations and that you will join us in our blog hop in October. Check Priscilla's blog for all the details!

Carol
MMSC-Guest Designer

LINDA said...

Gorgeous card.. Love red and black together..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Lovely Linda said...

Wow - this is so dramatic and lovely. Your DP and the image are so perfect together!! Love it!! Thank you for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week, we hope to see you again next week! If you find the time please stop back by and get in on the “BIG” giveaway contest there is so much fun to be had!!
Linda MMSC Guest DT

Sonya said...

Beautiful work, love the colors and rustic twine! Thx for sharing . . . glad you got your mojo back :)

Keep Smiling! ~ Sonya
Midnight Madness Design Team
http://thepinkpaperpenguin.blogspot.com/

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

You are so creative Gunn!! Love the rustic twine and your color combo. Everything pops!!

Priscilla said...

What a great take on the sketch. I like how you used the twine :) It is great when we get our mojo back huh? well done dear. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week. We value your participation and please mark your calendar for the Oct 16th MM Blog Hop :)
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Denise @ kc242 said...

I really like your design of this card. Lovely images. I like the twine embellishments too. Thanks for joining us in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week. Please stop by my blog to sign up for my birthday blog candy that I am giving away this month!
Denise
Midnight Madness Design Team

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Hey Gunn.....what's with this stealing habit of yours????? Should we start to worry??!!! LOL You crack me up! Awesome entry this week, lovely papers and you rocked the sketch girl! Thanks for playing along with us again this week. Sorry I'm late with my comments...I'm playing catch up!
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT

Gunn said...

Ups.... I better be carful now that you are on to me *LOL*