September 7, 2009

Mojo monday and a card for Paige

It was really hard to find the Mojo today. I do sleep very badly at the moment, så I am very tired. But I have to stay awake until bedtime. So I spent my time trying to make something out of Mojo mondays sketch.

But this is more than just a card for a sketchchallenge. I have made this card for a very brave young girl named Paige. I heard about Paige from Erins blog and thought that it would be nice to give this little girl some attention.

Paige (13 years old) was in a very bad boatingaccident and have amputated parts of her arm.
Erin is now trying to summon us cardmakers to send her a card. And that is what we do right? We make card because we want to send them to someone?

So this is my card to Paige.

Go visit Erins blog, and send a card to Paige yourself!




It did get a bit blury in the scanner. Sorry about that!


Gunn

3 comments:

LINDA said...

Oh This is just beautiful..Love the colors, And the little roses are so pretty.. Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Alicia said...

What beautiful colors such a soft looking card.

Nilla said...

Vilket vackert kort, så elegant och en underbar text! Kram Nilla