September 5, 2009

Simon Says Happy birthday Heidi

It is Heidis birthday! Thats great, I love birthdays. I don't really know who Heidi is, but I liked the challenge. Fill up her snail mail box whit cards.

Isn't that the reason why we make theese card - to mail them to someone. To put a smile on their face.

This weekend I am redecorating my kitchen, so when I took a break from that to make this card for Heidi, I thougth it woud be cool to give her a little piece of my kitchen. So this card is made with pieces of my new kitchen wallpaper ;o) It does not show wery vell in the picture though.


So, happy birthday again Heidi! I hope you now is able to wallpaper your office with greetingcards from all over the world!

Gunn

7 comments:

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Such a gorgeous card, very elegant.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Jo x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Gunn :-) I am sure Heidi will just love this card and the idea to use wallpaper is brilliant,,, :-)


Thanks for joining this weeks special Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for linking my candy - good luck!
Helen x

jeanette said...

I love this card! The colors are so pretty together. You have nice talent.

Mina said...

stunning card Gunn, I love the monochromatic colours and how you used the sketch...thank you so much for joining in with the challenge and my mini candy...good luck
Mina xxx

Giò said...

This is gorgeous!!! I really love the color combo and the details too.

Hugs
Giò

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the butterfly and brilliant job with the sketch.
Luv
Debby