October 8, 2009

MMSC # 22

A couple of years ago I got sick, and lost my job. So I have kind of stood on the outside of society for a long time. Beeing sick I have had no chance of getting a new job. This last year have been positive according to my health, and today I have got an internship at a library at a highschool. I will start working 50% and I will see if I can do more later on. This is so great news for me!

So I celebrated with this card for the MMSC #22. ;o)

I bougth this beautiful icy blue paper yesterday. I am not very fond of cold colors so this was a challenge in more than one way. Not much more to say about it. I have jet again used my favorit santa from Paper Inspirations.

Gunn

6 comments:

Priscilla said...

Wow...this is just BEAUTIFUL I just love that pearl trim too :)Reminders.. you can get an extra entry for the MMSC22 Weekly Bonus Prize just for adding the Blog Hop logo to your side bar and today is the last day to enter the Huge Workbox giveaway if you have not done that yet. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Phyllis said...

Beautiful, beautiful Santa and your color is awesome. Love the embellishments. The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing in the challenge this week and we will be looking for you next week too!!

Phyllis MMDesign Team

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful.. very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Carol said...

Gunn....your creation takes my breath away. How awesome this is. Is that the Marvey tree punch....that is so innovative and inspiring to do what you did. You have outdone yourself with this enchanting card. Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness this week. Be sure to mark your calendar for our Oct 16 blog hop and your chance at one of the 25 prizes!

Carol
MMSC-Guest Designer

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Gunn - this is a delightful card - your colours are gorgeous and I love that pearl trim and those 'branches'! This has a soft nostalgic feel to it - beautiful! Thanks for playing the MMSC Sketch Challenge this week and we look forward to seeing you again next week. Be sure to check back for the Blog Hop on October 16 with 25 amazing prizes to be won!
linda MMSC Guest Designer

Jane, at Thepaperaffair said...

Congrats on your health, Fabulous - A very good and positive thing, so happy for you. I know, we have had health issues here too. I hope things continue to go well for you! Jane