October 7, 2009

Mojo Monday 107

I have like a million christmascards to make this year, so I use every opportunity to make one. Challenges are nice opportunities ;o)

This card is for Mojo Monday 107



I did not steel anything for this card - I think.... The images are from Paper Inspiration. Thay have some truly beautiful santa stamps! I have used Glimmer mist on the black paper, giving it a nice shine.

And since I was in the mood for black and red I made some more christmascards.






This cute image is from Scrapmagasinet. I really like the grin on this little boys face. You can clearly see that he is up for something that santa maybe woun't be to happy about.



I do see that I have to invest in some other "God Jul" stamps. But ok, I'm not going to send all the cards to the same person, so noone will ever know that I only have this one - well noone except everyone who reads this blog.... dah!

Gunn

No comments: