October 8, 2009

Saturday Spotlight - Halloween - but not

I don't care much for Halloween. It's not a Norwegian tradition, even though it is comming more and more. Anyway, I don't really need Halloween cards, but I wanted to take part in the new challengblog.

I don't have any Halloween images, so when the ruels said to make a halloween card without halloween images, that one was easy ;o) The fun thing was that I have used images on this card that I have never used before. The checkerboard stamp used in the corners have been layin' araound in my drawers for 8-9 years I think - never used it. I bought the scull stamp 4 years ago because we planned a pirat birthdayparty for my stepson - but we changed the birthdayplans and the stamp ended at the bottom of the drawer.

The sentiment says "Knask eller knep" wich is the Norwgian translation of Trick or treat.


Gunn

9 comments:

LINDA said...

WOW!! This is just awesome.. Love the design and the image is so cute.. Great job..
Hugs, Linda

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! What a really fabby creation!!! I love the orange and black colors and all of your fun details!! The images are actually perfect for this challenge!! :) I am SOOO very glad you were able to use items that you've not used and were able to get some use out of it!!...you've done a brilliant job thinking outside the box and I'm so glad you were able to particpate in our first Saturday Spotlight challenge!! I hope you come back and play with us again!! HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a creative card!! I love the orange and black with all the texture and shimmer. Great job thinking outside of the box. Thanks for playing with the Sat. Spotlight!

Dawn B. said...

Great idea.. I am so glad you played with us even if they don't have this day in Norway.. I love that you also pulled out some old stamps and gave them inky love. Thanks for joining us at Spotlight.

Jessica G. said...

Fun card -- spooky, yet still cute! Thanks for playing along in our first Spotlight challenge!!

Crystal said...

This is soooo much fun!!! What a great and creative card for the challenge!! Thanks so much for playing!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW ... this is super fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight. I look forward to seeing more of your creations in the upcoming weeks!! Well done!!

Susan said...

How fun! Love the different stamps and how they all come together. Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight!

Erin... said...

So fun those fibers are perfect!! Thanks for joining us in the first Saturday Spotlight Challenge!!!