November 12, 2009

I am alive... I think

It was harder to go back to work than I could ever imagine. So I have not had a lot of energy left for blogging. But I have made some cards.

It was my birthday the 30th october and my darlig mom took me shopping for a lot of craftsgear, and my aunt dug deep into her craftsdrawers, so no I have a lot of goodies to work with ;o)

Just have to get my mojo back...

All these card are pretty simple, some because of my missing mojo, and some because the background paper was so beautiful that I could not cover it up.













Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

Gunn

2 comments:

LINDA said...

WOW!! Just look at all these wonderful cards.. They are all beautiful..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Gunn, these cards are absolutely stunning....gorgeous, beautiful...and all the other words to describe your work....so glad to see you back and it actually looks like you have your mojo back too.
Awesome cards!
TFS
Hugs,
Charlotte