November 21, 2009

I made top 3!

I woke up this morning and found a very nice comment on my blog.

"Hi Gunn!!! Congrats!!! You've made one of the TOP 3 Spotlights on the Saturday Spotlight challenges!! :) Please stop by to get your blinkie!! HUGS"

If that isn't the best way to start the day, then I don't know what is ;o)
THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES!

Yesterday I came across a new (to me)challengeblog. The Play Date Cafe Challenge.

They had this colorcombo challenge this week. I have never done a colorcombo before. I'm not very good with color, but somehow i wanted to play this challenge, so I did my best.



It is a scraplift from a card I saw once, that I really loved. I got a nice summerfeel I think. Thats ok, it has been pouring down rain all week here now, so I needed some summer now ;o)




It is a cascade of butterflies!






I got theese small halfpearls from my aunt for my birthday and I thougth they vere beautiful, but ...... blue? When would I ever need blue pearls? It is funny how things turn out, suddendly I needed blue pearls ;o)

Thanks for stopping by, and have a nice evening!

Gunn

8 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

So very beautiful! We are so glad that you found our challenge! Your style is exquisite!

We hope you will join us each Thursday in the Play Date Cafe.

Neet said...

A Very Pretty card. Love how you have used all the colours in your butterflies.

Julie said...

Gorgeous, Gunn! So glad you found our challenge this week at The Play Date Cafe'! You do such beautiful work! I love your "cascade of butterflies" and your blue pearls--just perfect! Can't wait to see what you create next week!

Sarita said...

Your cascade of butterflies is just stunning Gunn.
A really beautiful card,
Love Sarita xx

*Alison* said...

WOW.. this is So BEAUTIFUL.. I LOVE all the butterflies.. and the whole card all together is just put together so well.. thanks for playing with us at The Cafe.. HUGS :)

~I am holding DT tryouts.. I HOPE you will come take a look.. I have FREE digital stamps there too.. a new one is added each Wed.. blog candy top sidebar.. :)

CelticWoman said...

This is a stunning design and colors are right on. Thanks for taking the Play Date Cafe Challenge with us. Sandi

Spyder said...

Brilliant card, really stunning. The colours all match so well, and I love those blue pearls!!
(Lyn)

Julie Ranae said...

Congratulations on being a part of the Fab 4 at The Play Date Cafe! We are SO GLAD you are playing along and can't wait to see what you have to offer for our next challenge!