November 15, 2009

SSHP07 - Make a masterboard

I made Top 3 with this card! I got a blinke for my sidebar!

I made jet another challenge tonight. I'm rather proud of myself now. This is for the Saturday Spotlight Challenge.

Here is my masterboard:


I have never made one of those before, so thanks for the tutorial!

I think it did fit quite nice to this vintage looking christmascard.



The vintage photo was one that I won in a blog candy over at Else Lindas . I have had some trouble finding out how to use thees photos, but I think I got it now. Lucky me, I have got more of them, and I know how to make a masterboard. I can see lots of vintage christmascard in my near future!

Have a nice day!

Gunn

8 comments:

stitchy said...

Gunn,
OMG that card is beautiful, I am a real sucker for those vintage Christmas cards, have done alot of research on them...here's a little tip, I found this website >> www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com << she has some of the most beautiful vintage clip's FREE that I have ever seen...tons of them yours for the takin'..enjoy
hugz
stitchy

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! This is just gorgeous!!! What a beautiful job with the masterboard and paired with your creaiton is just stunning!!! Love that vintage image!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Saturday Spotlight!! HUGS

Crystal said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Oh my wow what a fantastic Holiday creation!!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Saturday Spotlight!

Dawn Frost said...

Great job with the masterboard. Awesome vintage card!

Jeanette said...

This is just lovely. I love your masterboard. It does look wonderful with the vintage feel of this card.

Jeanette

Dawn B. said...

Wow beautiful card.. I love the vintage feel it has.. Super masterboard too.. TFS

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous example of a masterboard -- you nailed the vintage look! Thanks for playing in this week's Saturday Spotlight challenge!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Gunn!!! Congrats!!! You've made one of the TOP 3 Spotlights on the Saturday Spotlight challenges!! :) Please stop by to get your blinkie!! HUGS