December 9, 2009

MMSC#31 Winter wonderland

The sweet ladies at the MMS challenge awarded me with this remarkable award for this set. Thank you so much ladies!

De flinke damene som står bak Midnight Madness utfordingsblog gav meg litt heder og ære for dette settet med kort og kremmerhus.


MMSC#31 Winter wonderland

It was nice to be challenged to make more than a card this time. I choose to make theese cones to be hanged on the tree, or in a window.

This paper is so beautiful. I love the dark, rich red color and the white roses on. It is from Prima Marketing Inc. and is called "Angel Breathe". Underneath I have used a vellum notesheet.

I think that this image is so beautiful. The three squirrels playing with a nut in the snow. I think that qualifies for "Winter Wonderland" ;o)

I liked this little key charm.



I bougth a spool of gold metallic sewingtread years ago. I have never used it. It was not very usable. Then a couple of weeks ago I figured out that I could use it to decorate the mulberry roses, now there is no more gold tread left.... I used it all in just a couple of weeks.

This is the inside of the card. Really shows the beautiful paper! I have got to get my hands on more of that paper!



I have used the same embellishment on the cards and the cones.Thanks for stopping by and have a nice evening!

Gunn













12 comments:

Phyllis said...

AWESOME, incredible. I can't say enough about this wonderful project of cones and card!! The colors, papers, embellishments. Just all of it is outstanding! Beaufitfully done!!

Carol said...

Gunn this is out standing!!!! I am so excited you joined us and made a project...Now you have something special to give to a very dear person for Christmas!!! Oh, I do have to agree with you on the paper, it is beautiful. This card is astounding. I love it all!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness this week and good luck with the prizes.

Carol
MMSC-DT

Liz Williams said...

Love these vintage beauties. Gorgeous colors and awesome roses.

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow Gunn, Your card is stunning. LoVe you dp and your embellishments. Everything just flows so beautifully! Wow again!

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Gunn - this is amazing! I love everything about it, it is so nostalgic!! I love that gorgeous DP and your image...those roses with ALL of that gold thread - and the key embellishments! Those cones are very 'kool' I am going to have to case this Gunn! This is definitely a favourite for me! LOVING IT ALL! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge this week - we would love to see you on the Blog Hop this week - how cool if you won!! We look forward to seeing you next week!
Linda MMSC Design Team

cabio's craft corner said...

Wow Gunn, what a lovely set of creations. Love the beautiful details and I have a fun time going through each pictures. Thanks for playing with us at MMSC and hope to see you again next wee!
Hugs,
Cabio
MMSC GDT

Sarita said...

Beautiful Gunn, such a lovely image,
Love Sarita xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Gunn!! Love your dp, the image and the details are amazing. Love the scroll of paper you created. Thanks for playing with the MMSC this week.

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

WOW, WOW, WOW.....I think you have WOWED us all this week with this beautiful creation! Where do I begin, I love the card, the squirrels are always a favorite (we have some that run up and down our trees in the garden and they are so much fun to watch),lovely image! The dark red dp is beautiful and the addition of the cream lace fits perfectly with the red! The cones...now I've never tried one of these but you have now inspired me to try....beautifully done! All the little embellishments are lovely...the scroll, flowers, key...awesome details my friend!
Fabulous job this week....think we need to challenge you again,...more than a card!
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT

Priscilla said...

WoW incredible... aWesome take on EVERTHING..lol Thank you so much for playing
Priscilla
MMSc Hostess

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

WOW!! This so so AWESOME, Gunn! Gorgeous set with the cones in red and the embellishments are amazing :) You astound me almost every week! , xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

Anonymous said...

Kjempeflott kort og kremmerhus, liker vintage stilen din. Klem tante.