December 5, 2009

PDCC#07 Red, White and green

I think that this must be my third post today... wow, I'm impressed by myself *LOL*
It was time to start writing all those christmascards, and I am short by 13! I have to make 13 more chistmascards...... And i am sick and tired of christmascards..... must have made hundreds by now.

Anyway, I have to make 13 more christmascards, and since I live outside of EU and can't try to win the prize over at Midnight madness, I had some time left over, so I decided to play over at The Play Date Café instead.



So, 12 more to go...... *phu*

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice evening!

Gunn

6 comments:

Sarah Anderson said...

What a jolly Santa! Glad you joined us at the Play Date Cafe :)
Wow, cards written, mine aren't even made!!

CelticWoman said...

I agree a very jolly Santa indeed. thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe. Sandi

Julie Ranae said...

Santas always make me smile!

So glad you played with us at the Play Date Cafe!

*Alison* said...

this is a very beautiful card.. Thanks for playing with us at The Cafe.. :) HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh yum!!! That cake sure has me drooling!! Gorgeous card!! Love your Santa! So vintage and beautiful!!

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

These Holtz Tags came out terrific and the Santa Card is such a classic! Thanks so much for your kind words and stopping by my page for the MMSC bloghop! xox ~Jeni