December 4, 2009

Tim Holtz 12 tags of christmas (1,2,3,4)

Yesterday we woke up to the first snow this winter. I don't care much for snow. I want it on christmas eve, but that's it! It makes the roads slippery so I don't like to drive.
Tonight it is raning. Hopefully it will rain enough to take all the snow away, but I am afraid that this, now, very vet snow will freeze during the night making it deadly to step outside tomorrow.

The good thing about this weather is that it gives me lots of time for cardmaking ;o) Or in this case - tags. Like I said in an earlyer post, I have tried to follow Tim Holtz' 12 tags of christmas.

Here are my result so far.

Tag #1
Tag #2

My faux metal flower


Tag #3



Tag #4

This was as far as I could follow Tim Holtz. I don't have all his equipment, and at day 4 I had to find my own way. I found a tutorial showing this split negative, and found it very cool.

I am exited to see what Tim Holtz does for tomorrow! This is fun!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a nice evening.

No comments: