February 27, 2010

Vintage hart


Just a quick post today. It is my stepdaughters 17th birthday today, so I should not be sitting here at all. There will not be a big party and a big celebration, but I guess I have to take the vakumcleaner for a walk at least....

This card is for the these challenges
Simon says - Vintage with flowers
Drunken stampers - Glitter and lace
OCC - Sketch


If you are looking for the glitter it is at the bottom. The pinebranches under the flowers has got a layer of black stickles on them ;o)

Ok, I have to go shopping for cake - I think we will go for chocolatecake today *yummy*

Thanks for stopping by and have a very nice day!








13 comments:

Dena said...

Oh this is a gorgeous vintage card! Love those red roses and all your beautiful distressing!
Thanks for joining Simon Says Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Michelle ~ daydreams505 said...

Wow! I really love this! The vintage colors and tattered edges with those red roses is wonderful.
I'm doing the same... walking the vakumcleaner at my house. Two of my son's have birthdays this week. Middle son is turning 17 too and my youngest turns 11. Have fun eating cake! :)

cardcrazy said...

Beautiful job, I really like the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Drunken Stampers!
Peggy

Linda Ledbetter said...

This is outrageously gorgeous!!! All the elements are lovely, and when you combine them-- WOW!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

FABULOUS looking card!!! You rocked the Sketch!!! Happy birthday to your daughter!!!

Thank you for playing the OCC Sketch with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Loretta said...

What you did with the OCC sketch is amazing!!! Thanks so much for joining us on the OCC!

Wenche said...

Bare lekkert. Hjerte og blomster i skjønn forening.
Tante

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) I love this ,,,, absolutely stunning ! :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols and the DT :-) x x

spikescreativeside said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the vintage heart! Thanks for playing with us Drunken Stampers this week and can't wait to see what you do with next weeks!

Hugs

~Spike

donnacr said...

What a beautiful card ! Very vintage and classy !

Spyder said...

You do have some amazing works of art on your lovely blog, this is fabulous, love everything about it!
((Lyn))

Guro said...

Wow så flott dette var! Veldig stilig miks av papirer :-)
Klem

CuddlyBunny said...

So beautiful! I think I could look at this for a week and not see every detail.