March 6, 2010

You can never go wrong with black and white (and some calas)



I am back in my comfortzone here. yesterday I made a yellow card.... that's not my color at all, so I was very happy to see that Scrappekammeret had a black and white challenge this week.

You can never go wrong with black and white.

Challenges:
Scrappekammeret #3 - black/white
Sketch and stash # 30 - Sketch
FTTC #56 - Scallops


My new stash is this fabric flowers. I learnt how to make them yesterday. Now I am destroying all the fabric I can find to make them. This one is made out of a piece og curtain and a piece of a trouser.... I will have to go naked if this continues. See how to make them at Saritas blog. I gave the flower a dash of glimmermist.

The panel with the scallops on (what does scallops mean? oh... not sure that it made any more sense to me when I checked the dictionary - det betyr kammusling) I just have to take the chance that I have some scallops on my card here.... Anyway, what I was going to say, was that I have embossed this panel, once with an all white embossing, and then once with an with embossing with silver glitter in it.




Thanks for stopping by! Have a very nice day!




10 comments:

Cathrine said...

For et nydelig kort! Det er jo bare helt perfekt:)

Takk for at du daltar hos Scrappekammeret!

God helg, klem fra Cathrine:)

Linda Ledbetter said...

That is absolutely gorgeous, and SO elegant!!! Well done!

Linda W said...

Dette var knallfint, blir så lekkert med svart og hvitt.
Takk for at du deltar, klem fra Linda på vegne av scrappekammeret.....

Guro said...

Dette var virkelig lekkert Gunn!
Nydelig pyntet og lekker lag på lag effekt. Kala er en av mine favoritter og den kom perfekt fram på dette kortet.
Tusen takk for at du deltar på Scrappekammeret.
Klem Guro

Sue said...

oooh this is beautiful,love those flowers,thanks for the link:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

Wenche said...

Knallfint kort med glitter og stas.
Tante

Cathy said...

Stunning and I love the monchrome.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Anette said...

Kjempelekkert kort du har laget!! Stilige blomster og kjempeherlig motiv!
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret!!
Ønsker deg en flott kreativ uke ;)
Klem fra Anette - kammerpike :)

Yvonne said...

Så lekkert kort! Og for et nydelig motiv du har brukt her.
Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret!
Klem

linsal said...

Knall lekkert!! wow :)
tusen takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår :)
klemmer fra linsal,
kammperpike.