April 5, 2010

MMSC # 48

Happy birthday Eivind!

Actually his birthday was yesterday, but I could not publish this card until I was sure he had recived it.


This is my second entry for MMSC # 48 It was quite fun to make two so different cards using the same sketch. This card is for my cousin Eivind who turned 19 today.
The image is called Tipsy McStagger and is from Sunshine Stamps. I have used some old coins and the image behind Tipsy also looks like money don't they? It is a stamp that I borrowed form my aunt. Tipsy got a teenagermustasje ;o) that was not intentional, but looks pretty cool.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day and take care!





8 comments:

Priscilla said...

Hi Gunn, what a fun and silly card today. You can make just about any style themed card huh? Even funny ones. The money does look really cool too :) Thanks so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week. I have posted the sneak peek early because I will be going to a scrapbooking retreat. Have a wonderful weekend.
Priscilla
MMSC Hostess

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Gunn, this is a very cool card! I love that image and the money behind it! It seems that you are good at everything you do - there is no stopping you my friend! You know we LOVE you cards! We love having you join us with this weeks challenge, your support is appreciated - we would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC Design Team

Linda Ledbetter said...

Gunn, that's the most perfect "guy" birthday card I've ever seen! It's brilliant-- like everything you do!

Hugs,
Linda L3

Carol said...

Gunn this is just too cute. I love how fun this is and all your details. The money is a brilliant accent. It's simply fabulous! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. We enjoy visiting you to see your lovely creation.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Ha ha ha Gunn this is such a great teenager/coming of age card for a guy and I'm sure your cousin will love it...might try to get the coins off to go buy some beer though!!! I like the unintentional moustache too!! LOL and the name Tipsy McStagger is awesome!! Thanks for keeping us all smiling girl.
Hugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT

Wenche said...

Tanteunge.
Festlig kort, har ikke sett det bedre. Eivind ble glad, takker så mye.
Klem tante.

Joan said...

What a wonderfully fun card.

Guro said...

Stilig!!! Digger 5 og tiøringene, de passet perfekt her :-)
Klem Guro