May 12, 2010

Black and white for DS



There was a big disco party over at Midnight Madness last night, so this was the perfect day to play with the drunken stampers challenge - or maybe it should have been the hangover stampers challenge? *LOL*

The Drunken Stampers was very stylish in their all black and White so I just had to play!

Her is what I came up with.

This very goodlooking lady was an image I found on the fabulous internet. I love internet! I cut her out twice and put one of them on foamdots so that she has a shadow. Then she got a pearl earring.
The DP is selfmade, or almost - it is a photoshopbrush I got from Computer Arts Magazine.


Flowers are from Stempelglede, cut out with a punch. I have added some leafs that I got from my aunt Wenche, just distressed them with Black Soot Distress Ink. Then I added some pearls and beads and stuff.

The butterflies are also from my aunt Wenche. I have covered them with stickles so that they have a nice sparkle. This don't show much on the photo though.

I have to show you something else. You us catlovers - we just have to show the world pictures of our amazingly talented or beautiful or whatever animals. Well, I am no better than everybody else, so here is some catphotos ;o)

I try to sort out all my scrappapers so that it can go to recycling, so I bought a box just for that purpose. Lucas thought that was a great idea because he could just about fit his sligtly overweight body into this box - aaaaah happiness ;o)

Stella does not really like to be enclosed in any way, but if there is some catgoodis to find - then she will find it - no matter where it might be - like in my garbagebin.....


The worst thing about this is that it was just the leftover wrapping from the catgoodis she had already eaten that was in the bin.... thats a big downer! All that work for nothing!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day and please come back!




6 comments:

Linda Ledbetter said...

Oh, Gunn, your card is STUNNING!!! The flowers you embellished look like they're diamond encrusted! WOW!

Your kitties are so sweet! Lucas is very handsome, and Stella has such beautiful coloring (and appears to be every bit as curious as my own Stella Cat)!

Thanks for doing the Drunken Stampers challenge-- everything you make is so lovely, and I always look forward to seeing what you'll do next.

Hugs,
Linda

Mrs. Fence said...

Beautiful Card! Don't you just love black and white?

Wenche WTE said...

Hei Tanteunge, et knallfint kort igjen.Likte godt den flotte dama og blomstene.
Tante

cardcrazy said...

Such a beautiful card!

LOL, my cat loves boxes too! If there is a box on the floor she is in it!

Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Drunken Stampers!

CuddlyBunny said...

Beautiful card, and if you're interested in more designs like the profile cut check out Dover Publications (I don't work for them, only love them).

Guro said...

Wow dette var knalltøft Gunn!!!! Du er jammen litt av en kortkunstner, skjønner ikke hvor du får alle de geniale ideene dine fra, men er glad du har dem, slik at vi andre kan nyte kortene dine :-)
Ha en herlig lørdagskveld :-)
Datteren min grugleder seg til 17 mai tog som 1 klassing.

Klem Guro