May 26, 2010

I am in distress and some WOYWW




This card is for the Tim Holtz "How do you distress?" challenge
Gingersnap Creations challenge - Quote
Drunken stampers - distressing chipboard

I had a lot of fun making this card. The image is a World of Warcraft goblin. I love those images because they can be colored green and everybody think that is just right!


My quotation is one that makes me laugh just thinking about it. Marcus have sent me some weird looks while I made this card because I just suddendly burst out laughing.

It says: "I am going to fart in your general direction". How great is that! It is taken from the Monthy Phyton film King Arthur and the holy grail. If you have not seen the film - then you really should! Watch out for that monster rabbit though!

My swirl is a chipboard that I have distressed the living daylight out of. First with Distress embossing and then I rubbed some of it off and added some more in a different color and then on top of that I added some Zing embossing here and there.

The card of course needed a scull and some metal.

Cool he?

I forgot to tell you. On the inside I have stamped some pirates scull and the sentiment
"Too much of a good thing is wonderful".



I have been wanting to play with Whats On Your Workdesk Wednsday for a while. But there is not much happening on my workdesk wednsdays. But today there was. There was a big mess!




A very big mess!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Take care! And don't forget to vote for me over at Midnight Madness!

13 comments:

Tracy Evans said...

Great card and sentiment, made me laugh. Great creative workspace too. Thanks for the snoop, Tracy Evans x

joey said...

Hiya

fabulous card!!! so different to what I have seen all day, creative desk

Joey.x

Linda Ledbetter said...

Gunn, this is the BEST card in the world! I love it!!!

Helen said...

Such a great card - and the film is superb!.

Cheryl said...

great card,love the creative desk too love cheryl xx

cardcrazy said...

Great card, I love that movie! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Drunken Stampers!

Spyder said...

Fabulous!!Work space!! and another fantactic card!! love it! and I think I have the youtube link on my blog some where!!

((Lyn))

Spyder said...

...oh and forgot to say; love the charms to!!

JeanFB said...

Hysterical quote!! Just the thing to make my son fall over laughing! The card and artwork are wonderful too... thanks for joining the Gingersnap challenge!

Julia Dunnit said...

Great card MsPlum, am loving the arty,impressive fonts you chose for the text - sure make syou think it's going to be a serious one!!! How fun! At the back of your desk, on top I spy a lovely stamp. So glad you joined us at WOYWW.

Wenche WTE said...

Rålekkert. Likte godt det grønne fjeset.
Tante

mckinkle said...

Fab card and an even more fab sentiment!!

Keryn :)

CuddlyBunny said...

Super design, and I'm loving your WOW goblin! Yay!

... by way ... what stinks in here?