June 3, 2010

90 cards for Janeys nan


Janey Pyes nan is celebrating her 90th birthday at the end of the month and Janey has started a Facebookgroup to try to get 90 cards for her. I think that is a great idea. How fun would that be for her nan. I was told that nan liked pink, but I was not in a pink mode - I am never in a pink mode *LOL* Please look for Janey on facebook or ask me. Come on and join in for this. Make a woman of respecable age happy!

I have used a digi butterfly from Priscillastyles. She makes some great digis and you can find them here.

I took some inspiration from Jorunn and added lots of flowers. I have not really used a lot of flowers lately, so I needed to let the steam out *LOL*

Lots of pearls of course due to the shipment I recived yesterday ;o)

Challenges:

Cupcake Craft Challenges - Summer delight
Gingersnap Creations - Wings



Thank you so much for stopping by and have a nice day!




7 comments:

Linda Ledbetter said...

Gunn, this is gorgeous!!! You're right-- using all those flowers really makes a great look, and the butterfly is beauteous!

SmilynStef said...

Love that gorgeous butterfly.

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! What a gorgeous butterfly ! Love all the little flowers ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

CuddlyBunny said...

So beautiful!

Donna said...

This is such a lovely card and perfect for this week's challenge! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge :) Donna x

Guro said...

Wow, noe så nydelig!!! Herlige farger, og den store sommerfuglen var utrolig vakker. Tusen takk for halvperle tipset :-)
Klem Guro

Neet said...

Beautiful - and as you say a gorgeous butterfly.