June 6, 2010

Crafters Digital Art Center




Priscilla have done a great thing this weekend. She have started a ning-network for makers and lovers of digistamps! The "grand opening" was friday and the site now have almost 400 members. A lot of fantastic digimakers are offering free digis and the challenges have already started. Everybody can join. Please come and play with us at Crafters Digital Art Center.

I made this card with one of the free digis on offer. This one is from Shellys images. I am not really a shoe person. After struggeling my whole life getting lots of blisters - even from shoes I had worn for years - shoes just not on top of my favoriteslists. Now I have destroyed my feet wearing Crocks, I know can only wear MBT shoes.... They are antyhing but sexy, anything but feminine and looks nothing like these babys.

I did some work on the image in photoshop. Gave it a background and a I just could not resist adding this button saying "Go naked". If I had the feet - and the body to wear these shoes, I would go naked!

I also used the image on the inside. That's the fun about digs - you can resize it and alter it all you want. The inside sentiment says "Have a nice birthday".


Challenges
Drunken Stampers - Birthday card
Stamp Something - Digi
Create 4 fun Challenge - Black, white and ? I used gold





11 comments:

cardcrazy said...

Wonderful birthday card! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers this week!

Wenche WTE said...

Tanteunge,
Alltid kjekt å kikke innom bloggen din, stadig noe nytt. Flott kort.
Tante

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Gunn !! I LOVE this ,, so striking !! the black white with the touch or craft is just lovely :-) I love shoes!! many of them kill me too but I just carry blister plasters in my bag :-)

( you could enter this into the Create4 fun challenge and Stamp Somethin Challenge too !! ) :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sarita said...

Ooh la la!! What a fab card and I love the sentiment! Me, I'm a boots fan, I have loads of pairs. I've even been known to wear them in the summer if I can get away with it!!
Love Sarita xx

Linda Ledbetter said...

Oh, sweet! Thanks for the head's up about the Ning site! I joined up so fast my keyboard nearly caught fire!

I LOVE your shoe card (and the sentiment is fabulous!). I'm so happy you made it into a birthday card and sent it to the Drunken Stampers blog!

You're just awesome, Gunn!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

This is just stunning and fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Gunn, what a fabulous card - I love that digi, you have created a one classy card - I have a little something on my Blog for you!! Thanks for sharing!! {{{hugs}}}

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fabulous! Love the shoes and the black and white combo! Thanks for going digi with us at Stamp Something this week! :)

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

LOL at that sentiment! The black stilletos are perfect! great card!

Linda Cain said...

LOVE this! I see we have a love for the same color combinations!

Linda

CuddlyBunny said...

Gunn, there MUST be a lot of sexy in you because this card is HOT!

Honestly, beautiful work!