June 1, 2010

MMSC # 56 and the Priscilla Award Winner!



So, do you all have some sore feet after this long week on the red carpet? I know I do! I don't usually wear high heels. And if I do I will only last 5 minutes.

Thank you all so much for joining us and for your votes! Well thank you to the ones who votet for me! The rest of you can go somewere else to play! *LOL*

It has been a very, fun week!

But it is tusday again and that means that we are starting all over again. New sketch, new challenge, honor and glory to win - and some prizes for the lucky ones ;o)

It is your pick as always!

"YOUR CHOICE"

Enter one style or both this week.

Just have fun and come play with us :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The Yearly "Priscilla Award" goes to...

Karen Lynn

Our MMSC55 Gold Star Award goes to...

#52 Holly Miller

Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...

#8 Judi Rose
#24 Christina C
#25 Gry-Beate
#32 Teri Sherman

The MM Design team have got two new members today.

Please help us welcome

Pam Lawver and Brenda Kluge!

We are so happy to have them join us!


*Our MMSC56 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....

Michelle's Scrapbooking

They are the manufacturer and sole distributor of The Pixie Cottage Stamps.

Bonus prize is three NEW stamps from featured artists ArTish and Sandra Hammer

Michelle has a great store, so you must stop in to see all that she offers.

Thanks so much Michelle :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


**Our June Monthly Sponsor is....

Katstamps

Thank you Kat for your awesome prize package this month..WOW!! KAT is has two blog hops each week

Monday and Tuesday and this coming Wednesday is their new release day.

So, hop on over and check out all that is going on over their :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I got this adorable little Princess from Michelle's scrapbooking. She was just screaming for something pink and glittery. But I have been attenting Parent Management Classes so I know all about how to deal with screamy children. Now way if she was going to get the pink! We made a compromise about the glitter though.



You know how parents usually have a goal for their children. They want them to be sweet and polite. Do well in school and get a good job. I guess this is why I only have step-children. You see I want a goth-girl! I want a girl with green hair and black dresses.
One that wears lots of metal and have her ears pierced with safetypins! Hmm, come to think about it - except from the green hair - this was me a few years back! *LOL*

Thank you so much for stopping by! Now run over to Midnight Madness and come play with us!

Challenges:
Pixie Dust studio - Round and round




10 comments:

Linda Ledbetter said...

I adore your little Goth Girl!!! You blinged her up beautifully. I love all your cards, but this is one of my favorites EVER!

Priscilla said...

Gunn, you are a funny funny girl... GOTH GIRL.lol I bet you were!! I love how you used this image.. never would have thought to go dark with it, but it really really worked and I LOVE it. Thank you Gunn for all your additional help this week :)
Priscilla

Guro said...

Stilig!!! Jammen er du full av innspill og inspirasjon Gunn. Herlig og litt mystisk kort, digger stilen din; og skissen deres er like bra som alltid!
Ha en herlig kveld :-)
Klem Guro

Cat said...

Love how you used metal on your card! Thanks for joining us at Pixie dust this week!

Carol said...

Gunn your card is simply fabulous. I love the attention to detail in your cards. You have some of the most unique embellishments that excite and delight the views. Fabulous job this week sista!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Jessica G. said...

Hilarious image and just as funny back story -- you go, Goth girl! Very fun embellishments; this card really shows your creativity and fun side!!

Darsie Bruno said...

This is too darling! Love everything about the card and the safety pins are just too perfect!
Hugs, Darsie

pam124 said...

Wow, Gunn, this is so cute and fun. What a great take on the sketch this week. I agree that the safety pins are perfecto. It's so nice to be on the team with you all. And, I'm still basking in all those PEARLS you received. What a dream come true on that one!! TFS!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Gunn, Your Goth Girl is a fantastic take on this Pixie Cottage Stamp. I had to color mine Pink... :) Your card is unusual but wonderful!
Denise

Wenche WTE said...

Sååå tøft kort. Nydelige farger, sikkerhetsnålene i hjørnet var prikken over i`en.
Tante