It is tuesday again and time for Midnight Madness!
I was lucky enough to choose my own image this week and thought that it was time for me to ink up this faboulus rose I bought a while back. It's from Impression Obsession. I embossed it in black and colored it with watercolorpencils.
It has been a while since I used a butterfly for embellishment, so it was time to find them again.
Last week I tried to lie my pants of. I am not sure about how sucsessful I was but I thought that I might straigten things out.
Here is the "Facts"
1. I am married to Marcus (nope, we live togheter but have not gotten to the marrigething yet.)
2. I have 4 cats and a dog (nope, I sure would like to, but the three cats I have don't get along very well so it has to be enough)
3. I drive a 69' Corvette Sting Ray (red!) (Oh I wish so bad that this was the true one... but it's not. I drive a mossgreen Huyndai og Hyundai og how ever they spell that thing)
4. I live in Denmark, the capital of Sweden ( Oh I sure hope no one thought this one to be true.... )
5. I have an bachelordegree in literature (Well, this is how boring I am - this is true. The only thing I have to brag about is that I have read a lot of old books - and analyzed them yeah! Let's party!)
6. I drink a lot of coffe (nope - never understood the coffething - Pepsi Max on the other hand... yeah, I drink way to much of that)
7. I love pink and baby blue (I am not going to say anything about this one, you all should know me better than THIS!)
So that was the truth about me and my life. Not a lot to brag about eh? But you still love me right? I know you do ;o)
Now run over to Midnight Madness and get your craftingjuices going! Just look at these sketches: