June 15, 2010

MMSC #58


It is tuesday again and time for Midnight Madness!
I was lucky enough to choose my own image this week and thought that it was time for me to ink up this faboulus rose I bought a while back. It's from Impression Obsession. I embossed it in black and colored it with watercolorpencils.
It has been a while since I used a butterfly for embellishment, so it was time to find them again.

Last week I tried to lie my pants of. I am not sure about how sucsessful I was but I thought that I might straigten things out.

Here is the "Facts"

1. I am married to Marcus (nope, we live togheter but have not gotten to the marrigething yet.)

2. I have 4 cats and a dog (nope, I sure would like to, but the three cats I have don't get along very well so it has to be enough)

3. I drive a 69' Corvette Sting Ray (red!) (Oh I wish so bad that this was the true one... but it's not. I drive a mossgreen Huyndai og Hyundai og how ever they spell that thing)

4. I live in Denmark, the capital of Sweden ( Oh I sure hope no one thought this one to be true.... )

5. I have an bachelordegree in literature (Well, this is how boring I am - this is true. The only thing I have to brag about is that I have read a lot of old books - and analyzed them yeah! Let's party!)

6. I drink a lot of coffe (nope - never understood the coffething - Pepsi Max on the other hand... yeah, I drink way to much of that)

7. I love pink and baby blue (I am not going to say anything about this one, you all should know me better than THIS!)

So that was the truth about me and my life. Not a lot to brag about eh? But you still love me right? I know you do ;o)


Now run over to Midnight Madness and get your craftingjuices going! Just look at these sketches:


"YOUR CHOICE"

Enter one style or both this week.

Just have fun and come play with us :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Our MMSC57 Gold Star Award goes to...

Holly Miller

Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...

Jane Snyder

Patricia Rose

America

Wenche WTE

GRATLA TANTE!


Our MMSC58 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....

Gurlee Girl Craft Store has expanded to include the latest Magnolia Stamps, Prima Flowers, and of course my Gurlee Girl Stamps for your crafting need. Chelsea is looking forward to adding more wonderful craft products we all love to use on our projects. She only stocks a limited number of inventories for each item, and they will not be re-stocked, so please make sure to stop by and check out the latest items available now in her store now. Chelsea is giving our MMSC58 weekly bonus winner a $20 voucher for her store. Thank you Chelsea..we love your products and images.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Monthly sponsor is..

Katstamps



Thanks for stopping by today, you will make my day if you leave a little trail in my commentbox!











14 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Gunn - well you know we still love you don't you! I guessed the truth straight away - you are not good at lying - and that is a good thing! Now, I love this eclectic delight you have created! There are so many elements that draw your eye - love the music sheet and the gorgeous lace - the image is fabulous! Another great card Gunn - you are one of my favourite artist my friend! {{{hugs}}}

Primitive Paper said...

Ok....besides giving us the bare facts today, your card totally ROCKS!!! That is one thing you cannot cover up. I look forward to coming over each week and seeing what you have created with your lovely style. Blessings, Tracy--MMDT

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning card Gunn!! Love the floral image with that dp, lace, floral embellishments and butterfly. Gorgeous take on the sketch!!
hugs,
Chris

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Gunn, you aren't a good liar, nice try though! I knew right away which was the truth..see when you pay attention it's amazing what you learn about a person! :) I still have to post mine!!! LOL
I love, love, love your card this week! You always use the music backing paper so well and your butterfly is gorgeous. Love that rose and your dark paper to really make it stand out! Totally beautiful!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

pam124 said...

Okay, Gunn, I would have never guessed about the literature degree. I was kind of banking on the Sting Ray. You seem like a Sting Ray kind of gal!! However, I am moving onto your beautiful card for this week's sketch! I zoomed in to see all the BEAUTIFUL details and I wasn't disappointed. I LOVE your art as it takes on such an original form and leaves me wanting more. Your details are priceless on this one!!

Hugs
pam

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hey Gunn, You really are a POOR liar! Love Love Love that image and what you have done with it! Simply gorgeous. Love the vintage feel! Wow!
Denise
MMDT

Phyllis said...

Gunn, I just miss counted on the cats, I thought you had four. Yes we love you anyway!! This card is just incredible. Love those roses and all your lovely, lovely embellishments!! Beautifully done!!

Phyllis MMDesign Team

LINDA said...

This is simply gorgeous!! love the details.. very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Susan Tobalina said...

Gunn: I thought for sure the red corvette was true, someone has to have one....I love your card for MMSC58. It's great and have studied it and looked at it for a long time so I can learn something from you. Your cards and card is great. Sue

Linda Ledbetter said...

I also thought the Stingray was the fact! I can totally see you buzzing around in a hot little card. Someday, girlfriend!

Your card is stunning, by the way! Like always!

Jessica G. said...

Perfect combination of elements to create a wonderful vintage feel! Your rose is gorgeous and the music background is awesome, too!!
Jessica, MMSC DT

Priscilla said...

Gunn, your post is sooooo funny..I ust love your sense of humor!! Your cards are always top notch as well. Thanks for always having such wonderful creations to share with your Midnight Madness players and for being such a valued design team member.

Carol said...

Gunn...I could have been green with envy on the Red Corvette thing you know!!! My son (17) has loved Corvette's since he as young. Two summers ago we went on a quest to test drive every Corvette we could find for sale. We had so much fun and he still talks about it. But yes, I still love you!!

Your card this week is just amazing and stylish. You always find these intriguing embellishment and this week that butterfly has my eye. Great job on coloring that beautiful rose. Love everything about this!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}
P.S. Thank you so much for sending the pictures yesterday. It was so interesting and beautiful to look at.

tbk100601 said...

Hi Gunn..this card ROCKS!! I love the vintage feel to this card! You are truly a big inspiration to me!!

Brenda