June 22, 2010

MMSC #59



June has been "fighting to be
Priscillas FAVORITE"-month over at Midnight Madness DT team. I think I got myself some really good FAV points with this card. Not only am I using Priscillas very cool Corsetdigi, but i have made it Purple -- witch of course is Priscillas favorit color.
You know, things where actually pretty straight forward when I join the team. Linda claimed to be
Priscillas FAV and the rest of the team said "Sure Linda" and then "yeah right" when she was sleeping. But that was just how things were, the order was kind of established. Then Pam came sailing in from the left and instantly went for the FAVposition.
It messed up the whole team. Linda and Pam
have been fighting over this for a month now.It has been very bad. Hairpulling and nailscratching. There has even been some poison involved... Very bad! But I decided it was time to join in. You know while the two of them fights over it, I will just quietly sneak up from behind and steal the FAVposition. You got to know how to play the game right? *LOL*
I hope you all understand that we have a lot of fun on this team! These girls are not just talented, they are a lot of fun too!




This beauty is one i got from my aunt Wenche

Lots of pearls ;o)

This beautiful purple flower is a silkflower that I got from my mum.

More pearls ;o)

So don't miss out on the FUN! Come join us over at Midnight Madness - let the madness begin!
Sponors this week is Stamp and create and out monthly sponsor is Katstamps

9 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

OH MY GIDDY AUNT - GUNN - do you know what you have said! I am shocked! LOL! I have decided that the best thing to do it let Pam DREAM on and enjoy her 'faux favourite' position - we all know that we are all Priscilla's favourites...mutter...mumble...mutter!!! LOL! Your card is definitely a favourite with me - I love that corset and the colours, along with the gorgeous flowers - love it! Pssst - by the way - don't tell Princess Pam but the records show that there were two other MMSC Royals - and one of them was ME! LOL! When you 'got it' you 'got it!'! LOL! Thansk for sharing and inspiring! {{{hugs}}}

Linda Ledbetter said...

My goodness, it's a FREE FOR ALL over there! Watch your back, Gunn! Especially now, when you've created the coolest card EVER!

Seriously, I LOVE what you've done with that corset. It's purple perfection!

Hugs,
Linda

Carol said...

Gunn: This card is sure to boost you up the ladder to a more favorable position considering it contains all the elements that are Priscilla's favorites. You have used P's digi to perfection. So many wonderful details. Love the pearls and the flowers. Now go give Linda and Pam some competition!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

pam124 said...

Hey, wait just a minute here Gunn!! What is this? You are trying to steal the fave position from myself and Linda??? I can't take this competition when it is CLEAR that I AM THE FAVE!! Although, I have conceded that I am only a temporary fave since I'm only a guest designer. Then, Linda will have full faux reign again. But, look here, you are closing in for sure with this BEAUTY!!

I have to admit, I fell in LOVE with Linda's use of this image of Priscilla's. And, you have taken it to yet another level. My gosh, my eyes about popped out of my head when I saw this one. I knew then, you were in the lead for FAVE position. Priscilla's image, purple and pure perfection - How much better can it get than that.

I only have 1 thing left to say: I do not want to have to do a card with this image as it will LOOK so BAD compared to what you and Linda have done with it. Why mess with perfection!! I ADORE your card Gunn. Can't stopp looking at all those beautiful details!!

Hugs,
pam
MMSC-GD - Was Temp Fave!!

Jessica G. said...

Wow, Gunn, your details on this corset are amazing! Between your awesome shading and those gorgeous pearls, it looks like the real thing. Beautiful flowers, too!!
Jessica, MMSCDT

Denise @ kc242 said...

Gunn what a fabulous creation that you have put together! Wow The details and color selection are off the chart! LOVE IT!
Denise

Priscilla said...

Oh my gosh...you guys CRACK ME UP!! I am laughing so hard and just shaking my head as I am reading this post and funny funny comments. Well, you girls keep up the banter..it is very entertaining..LOL Gunn, YES , you have out done yourself.. This card is just OVER THE TOP FANTASTIC... It does not get much better than this my friend. Thank you for making it purple too.. just makes me all warm inside and I love the overall look of it with all those details too.. that one would be hard to top. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with the team, viewers and players of the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges.
Priscilla

Primitive Paper said...

Your attention to detail is just stunning on this card. I know it took some time to lay in all these little pearls but the end result was well worth it. Thanks so much for allways putting your best CARD forward! Blessings, Tracy--MMDT

Sassylassy said...

Ooh-La-Lovely card!!!! It's a Stunner!
Good Girl! Play the game to your advantage even if you've gotta cheat maybe a litle biting or scratching! Good luck on sailing to the favorite position!!!! lol
Hugs Bonnie