June 8, 2010

MMSC#57 and an award for me



It is tuesday again and time for some Midnight Madness. It is actually almost midnight here now while I write this post and I am so tired that I feel kind of mad. (they are comming to take me away haha).

More madness - it has truly been a mad weekend over at Crafters Digital Art Center. We have now over 500 members - and they all came during the weekend. That is so amazing! If you have not joined us yet I think you should!

Anyways - as always we have two sketches for you - CAS or Fancy - your choice. Do you have issues about choosing - then take a Winnie the Poo and go for them both ;o)

I have been playing with this beautiful goldfish from McMahon Five Designs this week. She is called Fancy fins and I thought she was so classy I painted her in gold an black. The gold looks a bit like mustard on the picture so you just have to belive me ;o)


CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Our MMSC56 Gold Star Award goes to...

Beate

Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...

Guro

Sue Drees

Holly Miller

Iris


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our MMSC56 Weekly Bonus Winner is...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our MMSC57 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....


Stop by Sues shop for all your crafting needs. They sell wonderful wood papers too.

Thank you Sue for your Bonus Prize this week.

http://www.mcmahonfivedesign.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Monthly sponsor is..

Katstamps


Now run over to Midnight Madness and play along with us!


I have not gotten a lot of awards. That's ok, but I got one yesterday - and can you belive it - the rule following it is to LIE. ME? LIE? I am not a liar, everytime I try to fib something my upper lip starts twisting and shaking. No poker for me I tell ya!


Anyway - since this is in writing and Lovely Linda who gave me this award has thaugth that if I close my eyes while writing then noone can see it. So here we go. 7 "facts" about me - 6 lies and 1 true. Can you find the true one?


1. I am married to Marcus

2. I have 4 cats and a dog

3. I drive a 69' Corvette Sting Ray (red!)

4. I live in Denmark, the capital of Sweden

5. I have an bachelordegree in literature

6. I drink a lot of coffe

7. I love pink and baby blue


That was easy!



Challenges:

Cupcake Craft Challenge - Dazzel us (I have some gems)

Charisma Cardz Challenges - Flowers

Daring Cardmakers - Pearls

Stamp Something - Digi








22 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

LOL Gunn - you made me laugh - I think I can guess the truth in there - to a certain 'degree!' LOL! Love this gold and black card - it is gorgeous!! You have such a great way with your work my friend - and with lying too it seems - JOKING! Thanks for sharing Gunn - I am loving having you on the MMSC DT!! {{{hugs}}}

Carol said...

Gunn- Let's see most of those on the list-I know to be true. The lie might be the '69 Corvette Stingray...and I am only putting that one down because I am so darsh gone jealous I can't stand it!!!! Please tell me that is the lie!! I will love you anyway if you do drive one of my most favorite cars!!! lol

Beautiful card this week Gunn. Your fish looks sassy and glamorous in gold and black. Great colors and details.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Linda Ledbetter said...

I love your little fish! Great color combo and RAD design!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Wow! I love the dramatic colors and patterns! Marvelous card!

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "dazzling" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

Dear daugther. If you lie about drinking coffe, I am sure I will give you more coffe then you never had drink before.
Funny card, just as you are.
Love
Mamma

Vee said...

Fabulous card, love the flowers and the colours. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Gunn, I know which one is the truth, but you are good, girl!! I was LOL with the one about Sweden....naughty! I'm with Carol on the Sting Ray though...that's one cool car and in red....ohhhh yeah!
Your fishy card is gorgeous and you have made her look so elegant with the colors you used. Great dp and embellies! Fabby job my friend.
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Denise @ kc242 said...

Gunn, I love the use of the gold,black and white on this lovely card. You have showed off Sue's digi beautifully. You definitely are a bad liar... that was an easy one!
Denise

Lynda said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Phyllis said...

Gunn, you are a wonderful card maker. That is a truth!! I also think you have 4 cats and a dog!! Lovely fish, love your colors!!

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Primitive Paper said...

How fun to get to know more about you!!! As always, your card is a show stopper.

Susan Tobalina said...

I have been following your cards on midnight madness for some time and I love your work. Love the fish for this week. I go with the cats. LOL Can't wait to see more of your work.

Lynn Stevens said...

This is Gorgeous in Gold and black, Classy comes to mind!
Thanks for your kind words!

Jessica G. said...

Fun card -- such an awesome combination of DPs! The punched flowers are perfect for the sketch element, too!!
Jessica, MMSC DT

pam124 said...

Gunn, this much I will say, I am not lying when I tell you that I LOVE your fishy card. What an adorable image and I love your dp and details. You are so much fun and I heard quite honest, so I'm sure everything on that list HAS TO BE TRUE!!! Even if it does get Carol jealous about the sting ray!! Sometimes honesty hurts!! You go!!! Hugs - pam

Sarita said...

I love love love your card Gunn!! I will have to download this fish image, it is adorable.
Don't know which is the "lie" but I wish I drove a corvette!
Love Sarita xx

tbk100601 said...

Gunn...this card is AWESOME!! I love those colors and that fish!!

Brenda

Kristine said...

Such a beautiful card!! I love that you colored him in gold -- very classy and gorgeous color scheme!! =) Thanks for inspiring!

Wenche WTE said...

Tanteunge, your card is wonderful.
I think no.6 on the list has to be true.
"I love pink and baby blue".
Tante

Biscuitlid said...

cute lil fish - love it

Thanks so much for joining in at Cupcake Craft this week
hugs
Victoria
x

Priscilla said...

Thought I forgot to come visit huh? Well I finally made it here. Always love your creations dear. Thanks for helping making the Midnight Madness what it is .
Priscilla