June 13, 2010

My boots were made for walking

Last night I was sitting here, wanting to make a card, but I just so badly needed some boots to be my image, and I did not have any boots-stamp. I searched the net, but could not find anyting good. So I left a request at Crafters Digital Art Centre and a couple of hours later I had exactely the image I was looking for. How great is that? I do like digis more and more.
Thise boots were made for me by Shelly over at Shelly's Images. Thank you so much Shelly! They are not in her store yet, but check back in a couple of days.


I gave them a background in photoshop, added some text back there. I colored the boots black with a very cool pen I bought a while back. It gives it the look of shiny leather. Not sure how good i shows on the pitcture.

Then it was all the usual. Some pearls, some flowers, a little bit of metal and som gems ;o)

Thank you so much for stopping by. If you leave me a comment I will be very happy ;o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gunn
Fantastisk. De vil passe bra når du sykler til jobb eller koser deg i corvetten. Mamma

Wenche WTE said...

Tanteunge!
Knalllekkert kort. For noen smekre støvler, de skulle jeg gjerne hatt.
Tante.

SuzanneK said...

WOW fabulous boots, they actually look real.