June 24, 2010

SNR Guest Designer May 2010



Did you know that I was asked to be guest designer for the Scrapbook News and Review Magazine in May? I was quite shocked to be asked - I did not even know that this magazine exisisted.... Oh well. It was fun to be asked!

Here is the cards I made for it:




A black and white weddingcard. I have used a digistamp from Sugar Creek Hollow. I printed this twice, cut out the centerheart of one and covered it with micropearls and poped it up on foamdots. Some feathers, some silver pearls some flowers and a fan. All paper is just plain black and white cardstock.




I used Priscillas very cool chandelier for this card. There is a lot goien on here. Laces, pearls, brads several differnt DP's, metalflowers, Primaflowers Mulberryroses. Mealcharms ribbons and a piece of my old jewelery ;o)

This last one has actully been on the homepage of SNR this last week. I really like this one. The image is a vintage photo I have printed from the internet. I just put it on several layers of different paper, some pattern some plain. Then I added the ribbon a metalplate and a big oval pearl. Some big white lace, a Zizzixswirl and some roses. Quite easy, but I like the look of this one.

I also made a tutorial on how to make the paperfan.

So this was my 15 minutes of fame! *LOL*

4 comments:

El Fantastico said...

Im so proud of you my darling :D

Wenche WTE said...

Tanteunge
Nydelige korter, flotte farger.
Tante Wenche

pam124 said...

Wow, Gunn, these creations are drop dead GORGEOUS!! Your details are absolutely STUNNING!! And CONGRATS on the designer spot. You're hitting the big times!! I'm sure Priscilla will be most impressed with you using one of her images. Man, you are really doing your best to become the FAVE aren't you? Will I will concede, with these grand creations, you should be the FAVE!! But, don't tell Linda I said that - ssshhhh!!!

Hugs
pam

HappyCrafter said...

These are fabulous, talk about Vintage! Especially love the little fan on the first card. All lovely :-)