July 18, 2010

Drunken stampers - Sketch




The Drunken Stampers have given us a sketch for their challenge this week. I like that cause I can't do anything without a sketch ;o)

I have used my Layers Of Colors Art Stencil to add interest to the DP.

They do not show very well, but I have added three small purple pearls on the top here.


I found this great chandelier on the net. I really liked it. Added some pearls and rubbed it with some Vintage Photo Distress ink.





I got a little order form Wild Orhcid in the mail the other day. Lovely black and purple roses ;o)


Thanks for stopping by! Take care and have a nice day!

Challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge - Say it with flowers
Just Inspirational Challenge - Vintage
Stampavie and more - Anything goes


13 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Lekkert kort!

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Gunn, this is stunning - I need the link for that fabulous Chandilier - gorgeous! I love the colours you have used and those fabulous roses - you have out together one stunning card! I am loving this - it is one of my favourites of yours my friend! Thanks for all of the inspiration you give my friend! {{{hugs}}}

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is amazing! Love all the wonderful details you combined into this gorgeous creation!

Jane Wetzel said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!

CuddlyBunny said...

You always create the most beautiful, multi-layered pieces!

Wonderful!

Thanks for dropping in at the Drunken Stampers craft pub!

Anne said...

Gorgeous card Gunn love it thanks for joining us over @ JI
Anne xx

Wendy said...

A lovely card, thanks for joining in at J.I challenge blog

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous card in beautiful colours and with pretty embellies! Thanks for joining our first challenge at WOC - good luck!
Hugs, Lena

Linda Ledbetter said...

Gunn, it's stunning-- as always! You really are the Goddess of Gorgeous Layering, and of Perfect Details, too! It's always a joy to see what you've come up with!

I love the colors you've used here. The dusty purples look amazing with the antique golds. SO pretty!

Thanks for ROCKING the Drunken Stampers challenge!

Hugs,
Linda

Ildiko said...

Gunn this is gorgeous. Thanks playing along with J.I this week.
hugs
Ildiko

Daniele said...

just amazing love the colours and layering thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational hugs from daniele

Rachel said...

Oh it's lovely. Thanks for joining us at just inspirational
Rachel xx

Giò said...

WOW!!!! Amazing card!!!! I love the vintage look!
Thanks for joining us at SAM challenge.

Hugs
Giò