July 8, 2010

Drunken Summer ;o)





This weeks Drunken Stampers Challenge is Summer/Vacation.
To me summer is about colors - colors and flowers. So this had to be a colorful flowercard right?
We are working on making a garden at the moment. We have been living in a mess for a couple of years now.


This year we have decided to do something serious about it. And while we are working on it and buying plants I try to always have in mind that I want plants that will have some color also in winter.


I will have a loong blogpost later this year showing what we have done. But for now you will have to be satisfied with my roses ;o)



Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice day!



5 comments:

cardcrazy said...

Stunning! I love all the beautiful roses! Thanks for playing along with us again this week at the Drunken Stampers!

CuddlyBunny said...

Very pretty -- love your metal embellishments nested in the fabric flowers!

And we can't wait to see your garden!

Thanks for dropping in at the Drunken Stampers craft pub!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Oh, Gunn! WOW! Girlfriend, this is gorgeous, beautiful AND stunning. You are truly one of the most talented people I've ever seen. ♥

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Gunn - this is gorgeous - I love roses and these are divine! Your colours are so pretty and yest have an earthy feel - could it be all that dirt and dust you are diggin up at the moment!?!? LOL! Love the touches you add Gunn - your details always ROCK! You have nailed this challenge my friend! Love it! {{{hugs}}}

Wenche WTE said...

Tanteunge
Nydeligt sommerkort med mange roser.
Marihøna er prikken over ièn.
Tante