July 25, 2010

My first digi







I have made my first digital stamp! How cool is that?

This very cool oillamp actually hangs in my parents summerhouse. My mother sent me a photo of it and I made it into a stamp. Thanks mum! I have always thought that this lamp is very beautiful. The details disappeared, but on the sides there are a sailboat and a lighthouse. When I was a kid it was just a big blub. It had been painted so many times. Then my mother cleaned it up and removed all the coats of paint and the sailboat and the lighthouse came out. We did not know it was there. I remember how amazed we was.




Challenges:
Play Date Cafe #39 - Black, White, Brown and cream
Squiggely fly - Beautiful Blooms



So what do you think? Do you like my digi?



11 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Woow love the main Images and add of the note Paper is so lovely....ADORABLE card .I love this!!I just joining the PDCC too would you mind to see my blog? my card is number 63...thanks very much before, hugs, Monika

Shelley said...

I love it! I bet the real lamp is very beautiful

Suzanne C said...

Lovely embellies and the design and image is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC!

Lisa Somerville said...

Fab card, wonderful Digi stamp you created! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Anonymous said...

How nice to see our over 100 year old lamp as a stamp. It is still in use. The lamp came from an old seamans house. Gunn I love this.
mamma

Lovely Linda said...

Awww Gunn - your Mama commented - how adorable - she must be so proud of you! I love this digi - I love lights, lamps and Chandeliers - this is amazing! I am thinking you might be heading ot your own digi line one day - how cool would that be! Great colours and LOVE those flowers! This is fabulous Gunn - love it my friend! {{{hugs}}}

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! You made your own stamp! I give you an A+ for that:) This is a fab card!! So much detail!! Great job all around:) Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Tammy said...

That is pretty amazing that you made your stamp! That is a great card you have created!

Sue Lelli said...

Congrats on making your digital stamp. I wouldn't even know where to start! LOVE all the pretty details on your card!

Ruby said...

Wow! How clever are you?!! Well done on making your first stamp, and how fantastic that it's of something so familiar to you too! Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

Wenche WTE said...

Tanteunge!
Den lampen kjenner jeg godt. Du har fått til digistempelet veldig bra.
Kortet er bare lekkert.
Tante på ferie i Sverige.