July 30, 2010

Pink, dots and blue.... What's happeing to me?


There must be something rotten in the state of Denmark or somehting cause I have made jet another pink card. And that is not even it - I have used pink togheter with blue and dots - I have never , ever used dots. I am SKEERED (Linda would have said *LOL*).

Well, well. It was very scary to use this image. It is a free digi from Priscillastyles
that she gave to the members of CDAC - and it has been very popular. A lot of people have made the most outstanding cards using this digi, so I kind of felt like it had all been done - what could I possibly do to this image that someone else not already had done with greater sucsess than I would ever acchive?
I gave the dress stand a big necklace - maybe to big, but if it was real it would have been some diamond to show off eh? Then I gave her a white silk belt with a pink pearl. My BLENDER PEN (as Linda would say) has run dry, so I did chalk this image. Just gave it a little hint of pink, and then some Stickles. I printed the image twice, cut out one and popped it up on foamdots. It turned put that I printed them in different sizes so it got quite a bit of shadow.



This metal (what should I call it?) is one that I got from my aut Wenche. I added some flowers and some pearls to it.

Went a little bit bananas witht he flowers again. Both the flowers, the lace and the metalbutterfly I have got from aunt Wenche.

Challenges:
Simon Says - dots
Wild Orchid - Lovely lace
Daring Cardmakers - It's a girl thing
Dutch Dare Challanges - Anything goes

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a note - I love to see that you have been here.
Have a great day!


12 comments:

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a really sweet card.
Thanks for joining in at SSC this week.
Hugs
Domi

Lynda said...

This is such a lovely card - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Lovely Linda said...

Oh my giddy aunt - where is Gunnn and what have you done with her! LOL! Now don't be 'skeered' Gunn, this is fabulous - just DIVINE! I love what you have done with Priscilla's image - your touches are gorgeous and add so much to your card. I would like Aunty Wenche to adopt me - she supplies you with the most GORGEOUS embellishments!! LOL! Love this my friend! {{{hugs}}}

Sharon Basel said...

Wow Gunn - this is gorgeous! I love the metal from your Aunty and how you embellished it further. And I love your unique embellishment to the image too!

Gail said...

You did it!
Beautiful flowers and I love that dress.

Lorraine A said...

absolutely stunning card Gunn !! the image is beautiful and the papers and embellies are perfect ,, the metal charms and flowers are gorgeous :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card! Love the embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC.

Linda Ledbetter said...

Gunn, it's fabulous, and you should never, ever, EVER be worried about how your cards compare to anyone else's! Everything you touch turns to gold-- you're so incredibly talented!-- and you have the most wonderful ideas and such a great eye for details.

I love your gorgeous dress with the big bling and silk! The flowers are fab, and the lace and flourishes finish it off perfectly. It's another stunner! ♥

MiamiKel said...

Oh My, Gunn! This is super wonderful! My first stop to your blog and this is eye catching! Wonderful work! I look forward to working on the SCH team with you!

Stampin Mindy said...

Wow, this is beautiful, I love all of your flowers and metal embellishment.

Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts.

Hugs, Mindy

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, wonderful details, stunning.
luv
Debby

natty said...

Great card! I love that altered buckle - have some similar ones in my stash and they always look perfect with a pearl or bling added. :)

Thanks for playing along with this week's dare!