July 24, 2010

Pretty in brown

I had a plan of playing with the Play Date cafe, loved the colors this week and made this card. When I upload it here and upload the inspirationphoto from PDCC I see that while I have gone brown and cream with a hint of gold - the colors at PDCC was white, black, cream and grey..... So here is a card for no challenges.


The colors of my card did not photograph very well, they are shades of cream and brown, but on the picture it looks a little bit greenish.. sorry about that.

Do you see my fab cornerrose? It is a digi from Delicious Doodles. It is just amazing and there are lots of fantastic digis over there! Check out her animaldigis - you will not find any better - I am sure!

The framstamp is one I just recived in a RAK from the very Lovely Linda! Thank you sweetie - I LOVE it!
Inside the frame I stamped this pretty little womansprofile from Art Impressions.

Well, I is way past my bedtime now, so I will leave you now. Please leave a note, letting me know you visited!




1 comment:

Teri said...

About time I started to follow you here, so here I am! Loving this card hun - you really did a wonderful job with my corner rose digi, thank you so much!
Hugs,
Teri x