July 11, 2010

A rainy day

This weeks challenge over at the Drunken Stampers are Water. I was going to make a blue card with at waterfall on it. That was what I pictured in my head. I don't know what more to say about that. Here is my blue card:





If this is not watery enough, I have used watercolorpencils to color the image. Isn't this tree great!


The leafs and the nut are for Layers of Color, the Nature Walk stamp set. I absolutely love that set!
So my blue waterfall card ended up beeing a fallcolored stormcard. What kind of occasion will you use a card like this for? I ende up making it into "I love you"-card for Marcus. You know - "I love you in all kind of weather"- card ;o)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, whatever the weather!





4 comments:

CuddlyBunny said...

WATERcolors! Perfect!

And what a beautiful pierce -- that tree IS great!

Thanks for dropping in at the Drunken Stampers craft pub!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Gunn, I absolutely LOVE that you make a rainy card instead of the expected summer thing. It's beautiful, and just what we need to bring in some cool thoughts during this heat wave. I love it!!!

Raising my Drunken Stamper glass in a toast to you!

♥~Linda

Jorunn said...

Nydelig kort, og så fint fargelagt!

Klem Jorunn

Wenche WTE said...

Regnværsdag passer fint, det regner her i dag.
Likte kortet ditt. Nydelig detalj nederst i hjørnet, det var en ny vri.
Tante