August 10, 2010

MMSC#66



NOW we are on Facebook!! Yes, that is right..we are jumping on the bandwagon there too. So many people are have such different avenues for communications these days, we thought we would start a Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge page as well as a "priscillastyles" Store page. If you are on facebook and would like to follow.. just search Midnight "Madness Sketch Challenge" and "priscillastyle Store" and click the "LIKE" button..We would love to have you as a friend :)



Now to this weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.






"YOUR CHOICE"



Enter one style or both this week.


Just have fun and come play with us :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC65 Gold Star Award goes to...

Sarah T



Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
Zoe
Sue Drees
Judi Rose





*Our MMSC66 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....







Kimberly has offered up a wonderful prize this week of a $20 shopping spree
How fun is that?? Thank you so much Kimberly :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



**Our Aug Monthly Sponsor is....


Michelle Perkett Studio
Michelle has offered our Aug monthly winner this wonderful prize worth $100
Thank you Michelle :)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Do you think this weeks sketch looks a little bit challenging? Well I thought so too! But that's what this is all about right? This week really took me out of comfortzone and I have spent a whole week trying to finish this card.



I could not find the image to go with this sketch. I tried one, didn't fit, tried another and it was also wrong, then I found one and decided to go for it. The next day I had forgotten about that and started all over again... I did this all week. Finally on saturday things started to fall into place and I ended up using a lovely flower cupcake from Michell Perkett.
I tried to color the flowers with chalk - did not give me the right look. I tried to color them digitally - all wrong - then I though - Hey they are flowers right? Why don't I go with that - so I did. It turned out pretty nice I think!


Thank you so much for stopping by! Please find us on Facebook if you are there.
Have a nice day!

Challenges:
Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge - Anything goes
Dutch Dare Challenge - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Things with wings (I have a butterfly there)


19 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Gunn - this is just stunning! I love all of your details - those flowers are awesome! Love the colours and the gorgeous lace - this card has it all girl - pearls, bling, petals - you add so much to your cards without making it look cluttered - that is a skill it itself! Love it! Thanks for inspiring me with every card you create - you are amazing my friend!! {{{hugs}}}

Sue said...

Gunn, this is stunning and you can tell that many hours went into its creation! Love the flowers on the icing part of the cupcake, perfect!
The beautiful lace reminds me of sugary fluffy frosting. Just beautiful, as all your creation are.

Hugs
Sue Drees

PS I'd be honored to be on the gallery at facebook. Thanks for asking.

Darsie Bruno said...

What a fabulous use of the roses, Gunn! Love all of your lace and pearl accents! That butterfly is a fabulous touch for a wonderful card!

Guro said...

Nydelig!!! Så masse flotte detaljer du har fått med; men det er du jo egentlig alltid veldig flink til da :-) Herlige halvperler.
Så flott og friskt bloggoppsett du har, sommertlig!
Ha en super uke.
Klem Guro

Denise @ kc242 said...

Gunn, this is a simply stunning card! I just love the beautiful dp and flowers! I just love the beautiful trims that you used!
Denise

Linda Elbourne said...

Great card - so much detail! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show for our very first challenge ... here's hoping we see you again next week :0)

Courtney said...

This is so pretty Gunn! Thanks for playing along with us at Penny's. Good Luck!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Carol said...

Gunn, I think all those flowers on your cupcake are delightful. The use of lace gives it a bit of a vintage look. Very lovely.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Anonymous said...

А вообще, не зря блогоньюс называется местом сбора всего самого увлекательного. [URL=http://blogonews.net]Интересные новости[/URL] - безусловно верное название блога.

LynneForsythe said...

in a word.....WOW!!! all the detail in this card!!!

Thanks bunches for playin' along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!

Terry said...

Hiya thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show and showing us your fab detailed card. Love the colors and the little tiny pearls. Hugs and hoping to see ya next week. Terry xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is really beautiful
love all the flowers you added too,
all the lace and details

greetings karin

Pat (mspfd) said...

LOVE this card! The flowers look amazing. And the details and design really are a show stopper. Have a great weekend!

Phyllis said...

Gunn just the most darling cupcake. Love all your pretty little flowers. Great color choices!! I think you have done a wonderful job with Priscilla challenging sketch.

Phyllis MMDesign Team

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Gunn, I just want to stare at this gorgeous cupcake all day....don't want to eat it, just look at it...it is sooooo pretty! I love the white background with the corner of color! So gorgeous with the addition of the butterfly! WOW what a stunning creation! One of my favs!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

tbk100601 said...

Hi Gunn!! Yet another week of pure BEAUTY! WOW!! I love your cupcake and all the lace!! GORGEOUS!!

Brenda

Holly said...

Ok, now if I could only eat it! What a beautiful card. I love all the flowers and bling. I am seriously hungry now!

Holly

Priscilla said...

Oh Gunn, what an amazing job you did with your card this week. I love how you did your triangles and your cupcake it over the top..look at all those beautiful flowers..and the colors are not half bad either ;) Thank for always making such amazing cards.

Priscilla

Priscilla said...

oops did I comment?