August 17, 2010

MMSC#67





It is tuesday and the Madness is on!

Are you ready?


This week sadly we are saying goodby to two of our Guest Designers. Pam and Brenda are leaving us. They will leave a huge gap in the MMSC Team and we will miss them a lot! But be aware girls! We know were you live! *LOL* I wish them both the best and know I will see them around ;o) This internet-thingy has made the world a small place.

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook!


Now to this weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.






"YOUR CHOICE"


Enter one style or both this week.


Just have fun and come play with us :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC66 Gold Star Award goes to...

Pat


Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
Darlene
Suzi
Sharon Basel

Please grab your award logos from the side bar and display them proudly :)



.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC67 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....




Sugar Creek Hollow is an exclusive online business located in the heart of Central Virginia, tight on the James River. They specialize in Vintage, Shabby, & Primitive Digi Stamps, digital watermarks, as well as carry a full selection of colors in their exclusive “Country Crinkle Ribbon”. They offer seasonal vintage paper gifts and unique Vintage Cell Phone holders. Stop by and sit a spell over on their front porch, or take a walk down memory lane with them. Tracy is offering one lucky winner a $25 Gift Certificate to her store.




Thank you so much Tracy what a great prize.
Anyone would love a shopping spree in your fabulous store :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


**Our Aug Monthly Sponsor is....



Michelle Perkett Studio
Michelle has offered our Aug monthly winner
this wonderful prize worth $100
Thank you Michelle :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been a big fan of Sugar Creek Hollow for quite a while now, and was thrilled to see that Tracy was going to sponsor us this week.
This faboulus image is a freebie that Tracy is giving away this week. So run over to grab it!


My DP is from Websterpages. They have some amazing papers, but here I fell in love with the backside... Nothing wrong with the front - it is beautiful, but the backside OH MY!



This big beltbuckle metal heart is one I got in a RAK from my favorite Aunt Wenche.
Come to think of it - all the metal on this card came form her *LOL*
Thank you Wenche!


This big beatutiful chiffonribbon I got from my mum. My absolute biggest sponsor. Where would I be without her? Thank you mum!

The flowers are from Wild Orchids (as always).

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!
I am off of to drive my stepson to school. They started the semester yesterday and the rest of this week they are going camping and canooing. What a great way to start a new year of school! I hope he will have loads of fun! Even though the weatherforcast says RAIN RAIN and more RAIN!

Now run over to the MMSC blog and join us in the fun!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gunn. I love to read that I am your biggest sponsor. It is because I love your cards, but I can not made them self, so this is the best way to me to get wonderful cards. I love the birthday card with a motor bike on that you made for Anders, my grandson, and your nephew at his 7 years party last saterday. I have adopted a new stamper familymember. I will tell more later.
Mamma

Primitive Paper said...

Ask your Mum if she has anymore BIG ribbon to share!!! This is truly gorgeous!!! Not only have you showcased this image gloriously, but your embellishments are over the top. I have never seen so much 3D on a card before. I am honored to have you design my images....you TOTALLY make them look great!!!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! You're an inspiration to crafters everywhere.

Mary Duffek said...

So very pretty....Love your card.

pam124 said...

I like your Mum Gunn. See if she can adopt me and send me some of that luscious ribbon!!! And, you can send me some of those flowers too while you're at it - oh, and the lace, pearls, heart, dp. Need I go on. What I'm trying to say is - this is one FINE PIECE OF WORK!! I'm going to tell you what I told Chris, a/k/a glowbug, it's time for you to make an ugly card so I won't be intimidated by you when I do mine. Are you up for that challenge????? I thought NOT!

This is one spectacular array of BEAUTY Gunn and I LOVE how you showcased Tracy's beautiful image. You always so such exquisite work. I will surely miss you Gunn; but, I plan on continuing to upload my cards and give you a hard time, so all is not lost, right?

Hugs 4-evah,
Da Princess
Pam

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow Gunn, your card is stunning. Love your wonderful heart and wide ribbons! Beautifully put together.
Denise

Sharon Basel said...

Holy Moley Gunn - what a gorgeous card! Love all the embellishments and what you did in coloring up the image - totally fabulous!

Lovely Linda said...

Oh my giddy aunt Gunn - this is just divine! I love that image from Tracy and the way you have used it here! This is one of my favourites of your cards and you know I love them all! Stunning robbon, pearls and bling - totally divine! Thanks for the inspiration you bring week after week - love it! {{{hugs}}}

Carol said...

Hands down this is the most gorgeous Vintage looking card! I love your flowers, paper, embellishments, and image. I went and snagged me that image too! But, I will not come near 1/10 of an inch close to how gorgeous this is. You are the best at working your magic at this style.
Beautiful work Gunn!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

WOW Gunn, I'm loving this card of yours! Look at all that eye candy you've attached to it! You are so lucky to have your biggest fans as your mum and auntie, who keep your addiction going!!!! LOL Love all the details, the metal bits, flowers, dp and ribbon! Absolutely stunning girl. You amaze me each week with your creations.
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Ooowee, what a stunning card! A work of art! I adore the vintage style and your gorgeous details.

Phyllis said...

Gunn what a GORGEOUS card you have created this week!! It is so very vintage and lovely! WONDERFUL embellishments, I would love to see yous and your moms collections. I know you have made Tracy proud with your lovely interpertation of her digi.

Phyllis MMDesign Team

Connie M. said...

Wow, Gunn...what can I say! This is one elegant beauty for sure...all the details are so well put together, it just flows perfectly! LOVE IT ALL!!

Joseline said...

beautiful card!!

tbk100601 said...

Hi Gunn!! WOW!! What an eye catcher!! GORGEOUS!!! I want to thank you as well as the DT for all of the inspiration during my term as MMSCGD> Thanks again!

Brenda

Holly said...

Gunn, this ROCKS! I love all the details and the metal heart is just perfect! Great take on the sketch this week!

Holly

Priscilla said...

So sorry I am late..this card is just stunning and your blog looks GREAT!!
Thanks girlfriend.
Priscilla