August 31, 2010

MMSC#69


It is tuesday again! The weeks flyes by so fast! I feel that I am constantly three steps behind on everything!
We have had som busy days at work lately. 1000 students need to get their books and we were two people to fix this for them. Well, I think we are almost there, so now we can breathe a little and try to catch up on all the other stuff that have had to wait.
I had a great weekend, Marcus and the kids went to Oslo for a Jean Michel Jarre consert, so I had the house all to myself all weekend ;o)

But over to the challenge! It is time for some Midnight Madness!


"YOUR CHOICE"



Enter one style or both this week.


Just have fun and come play with us :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Our MMSC68 Gold Star Award goes to...


Sandee #54

Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...

Beate #15
Guro #17
Rita #30
Brenda K #31

Congratulations girls!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC69 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....





**Our September Monthly Sponsor is....


Sunshine and Giggles

For my card this week I have used "priscillastyles" beautiful Victorian rose.


My dry embossed sidepanel is one I got in a RAK from the Lovely Linda. I sponged it with Vintage photo and painted the raised parts with gold.
I printed the rose twice and cut out the leafs and pieced toghether.


I placed the rose on a cirkle of music sheet vellum. Wich again is placed on a piece of a cake napkin ( do you call it that) withc I also got from the Lovely Linda ,;o)


Then I did as usual... I added roses and pearls all over ;o)

Thank you so much for stopping by! I always appriciate to see that you have been here!
Have a great day and take care!

Now run over to the MMSC blog and play along with us!
And don't forget to follow us on Facebook!


Challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenge - Let's get digital
Daisy Doodle - Anything goes
Pollycraft Challenge - A little bit of nature
Allsorts Challenge - Park inspiration

20 comments:

MaxineD said...

Awesome Gunn - love what you have done here - the purple rose is beautiful!!

Guro said...

Wow nok et nydelig kort fra deg, du er utrolig flink Gunn!!!
Herlige farger og masse flotte detaljer. Utrolig masse fint du har fåt med :-)
Tusen takk for koselig hilsen og, må si jeg var temmelig overrasket over å få den awarden; men gledelig overrasket! Liker bloggen deres utrolig godt. Det er bare å legge ut bilde; bare koselig det :-)
Ha en super dag!
Klem Guro

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so rich and elegant Gunn! So full of texture and dimension. Awesome take on the sketch!
hugs,
Chris

.:♥MMDesigns♥:. said...

Gorgeous card you've made!
I love the vintage look!
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Hugs, Marit.

Carol said...

Wow Gunn this is might spectacular!!! I love all those fabulous details especially the embossed piece, the music sheet, and the time piece. How creative and clever. A glorious creation to feast your eyes upon!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Connie M. said...

Oh my, Gunn! This is just so beautiful! Love your purple rose, and all the amazing touches you have added are perfect!! Hugs! Connie

Mummylade said...

what a fantastic card! Thank you so much for entering my garden challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Merete/Scrappeguri said...

Så nydelig!!!
Du har så mange herlige detaljer på kortene dine. Får masse inspirasjon av å se her inne på din blogg!
Ha en flott uke!

pam124 said...

Woo Hoo Gunn - look how you used Priscilla's fabulous victorian rose. You are certainly the right person to showcase this with your fantastic vintage style. Your details always amaze me. When I read your details and looked at it up close, I was beside myself. You are so talented. I guess you're trying out for the Priscilla's favorite with this one, huh? Poooor Linda!!

P.S. Did I ever tell you how much I LOVE your photo. You look like so much fun. We would be horrible together, wouldn't we? That's really a scary thought!! LOL!!

Hugs
Da Princess

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hey Gunn you have shown off Priscilla's digi off beautifully. Love the vintage feel!
Denise
MMDT

TinaB said...

Hi Gunn ! xx Just beautiful! Thanks for playing at Daisy Doodles! Hope to see you for our next challenge xx Hugs Tina (DT) xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

loving the vintage feel to your card the mix of textures is fab......

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Holly Moore said...

Gunn. . . This is a heaven's open...angels sing "Aaaaah" kind of card. What you have created here is capital D-ivine! I am amazed at the detail, and all the cool crafty additions. So beautiful!

Love and Hugs,
Holly

Donna Moore said...

Yet again you have created a real artistic beauty! I just love your style and that special touch you always add that makes it uniquely yours. Gorgeous!!

Priscilla said...

Hi Gunn, your cards is just so pretty, thank you so much for using my image this week. Your post looks great and I just want to thank each of the MMDT for the excellent job you have all been doing with your MMSC cards. If you have not seen all the comments about them, please take a peek on the MM blog. People really love the teams work. I will be MIA and will most likely miss the next couple of your card post comments. I just wanted to let you know that I will be playing catch up when I return..LOL I wonder how many emails will be in my inbox LOL you know how chatty the MMDT can be :) Thanks again for everything you bring to the MMDT and PSDT :)
Priscilla

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Gunn....What a lovely card, nice arrangement....thanks for joining with us at Daisy Doodles this week. I hope you'll join with us at new forum challenge next week, click at the TOP of the Challenge Blog, DESIGNER OF THE MONTH and you can go to the Icon and klick it to go to the forum challenge. Hugs, Monika

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Gunn, your card this week is rich not only in color but detail too! Beautiful papers, especially the music dp and embossing dp. The lace, ribbon and flowers are the prettiest compliment to Priscilla's image. Beautiful colors too :)
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Shelly said...

Fab use of digi on your card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly ;)

Holly said...

Gunn, the details of this card are AMAZING! I love the vuntage feel and the flowers and pearls are expected and devine. I am wowed at how you added the gold to the embossed panel. What type of media is the gold? Great great card!

Holly

Rhonda said...

Great card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles!