August 28, 2010

My first Priscillastyles DT card





I did go by quite quietly, but I am very proud of making the first ever Priscillastyles Design Team! I have had the pleasure of working with Priscilla and her digis through the MMSC and is looking forward to being part of this team! This is my first ever card as a PS DT.



I have used the Flower Tree image and decided to color it in shades of blue.


My big brown metal flowers is one I got from my mum.
The butterfly I got from my aunt Wenche
The dried embossed panel I got in a RAK from the Lovely Linda!

Thank you all!



Go check out the "pricillastyles" store to see all her great digistamps!
You can also follow us on Facebook!


Allsorts Challenge - Park or garden inspiration
Just add ink - Just add fabric
Flutterby Wednesday - Anything goes


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!



14 comments:

Guro said...

Gratulerer så masse som designer hos Pricillastyles; der var det jammen masse flotte stempler og boltre seg med!
For et nydelig kort du har laget,
nydelige blåfarger; og kjempefint pyntet!
Ha en herlig helg :-)
Klem Guro

Tine said...

Hi Gunn. I particularly love your distressing on this card and those embellishments are wonderful and help to make your card extra special.
Tine :)

Priscilla said...

Wowza Gunn, thank you for making my tree look so pretty. Your work is always OTT.
Priscilla

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Giunn - I love this, it has all your gorgeous touches and is so unique! I love the colour combo and that stunning metal flower - your Mum and Aunty are great suppliers Gunn!! Gorgeous texture and just the right amount of flowers - it doesn't get better than this! Thanks for sharing, you alway inspire me! {{{hugs}}}

MaxineD said...

Gunn this is wonderful - Isn't it so wonderful how embellishments can add so much to a card, and that we all use such different ones :-).

Linda Ledbetter said...

Congratulations, Gunn! I'm so happy for you, and the PS DT is very lucky to have such a wonderfully talented artist!

Your flower tree card is beyond gorgeous! I love the blues and browns together, and the sweet embellishments are perfect!

♥ you!

Mummylade said...

this is fantastic! I'm so glad you joined my garden challenge at Allsorts this week, good luck!

kelly said...

This is a fantastic card. Love the tree.

Kelly

TinaB said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a lovely card, the colours are wonderful and the image is perfect! Hugs Tina xx

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful! Love the embellishments. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful gunn
love the embellishments too
great card

greetings karin

Donna Moore said...

Let me spell gor-ge-ous, the definition is: Gunn's tree card done in shades of blue with all the perfect touches that makes it uniquely her artistic creation. A very special talent!
I love it!!
hugs
donna

brenda said...

A really super card, thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

p.s: Did you know we are looking for new DT memebrs at our sister challenge Penny Black at Allsorts http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/

Annika said...

Your card is stunning - I love the luxurious filigree embellies and that wonderful distressing!!!
And of course seeing lace just makes me happy - that's the sort of a crafter I am, lol
Hugs
Annika