September 2, 2010

Holding on to summer


Hi all!

Fall is comming fast now these days. It's getting colder in the morning and I have already bought myself some gloves - it gets so cold on my finges riding my bike to work.

I have some exciting news! The observant reader have noticed the pretty blinkie saying "I design for Sugar Creek Hollow" ;o)
I have been a fan of Tracy's digi's for a long time - so I was very hounored when she asked me to be on her design team. She has got some very talented ladies there, so I did not think in a million years that I should be one of them.

Anyway - this saturday we are going to have a blog hop. Tracy is releasing her Autum digi line - and they are FAB - so be sure to come back for that!

This card is also made with a Sugar Creek Hollow image. It is one out of to Insect tiles Tracy have created. It is a lovely summer image and with fall comming I really enjoyed making this light, romantic summer card.


So be sure to come back saturday! The Sugar Creek Hollow Design Team have been working hard for this blog hop, making some amazing creations to show you!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you will leave me a little word to let me know you were here.

Challenges
CDAC - Sketch
The ABC Challenge - C is for Charms
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Lace or ribbon
Your next stamp challenge - Anything goes
Anything goes Challenge - Say it with flowers
Crafty little place - Anything goes
My time to craft - In the garden





15 comments:

Teri said...

This is really lovely - and well done making the DT there!
Hugs,
Teri x

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Beautiful card!! Love the purple and gorgeous butterfly!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at ACLP!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card gunn
love all the details you added to
and great colors


greetings karin

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

I LOVE this butterfly done in lavender!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

I LOVE this butterfly done in lavender!

Heide said...

I love the butterfly and the flower done with the lt. purple. Beautiful card,

Guro said...

Nydelig Gunn!!! Koselig sensommer følelse i dette kortet, og skikkelig nydelige farger og pynt.
Kreativt oppsett :-)
Klem Guro

LindaC said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS. Linda-DT

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Beautiful card...love the gorgeous butterfly mixed with the musical notes. Wonderfully done!

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Crystal said...

SOOO Beautiful WOW LOVE these colors..thanks for joining us at YNS!!!

Sylvi@ said...

Sååå nydelig dette var:-)Flotte farger og stilig pyntet:-)

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your fabulous card its so gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Oh this is so pretty! Love that insect tile and the song text across the top. Thanks for sharing at ACLP:D

Sharon Basel said...

This is one of my favorite SCH images and you've done this so beautifully. I love the wonderful colors and composition of this card. Gorgeous!