September 14, 2010

MMSC#71


It's tuesday again - the weeks are flying by!
We are very happy that Priscilla and Carol will be joining us again during the week. I hope they will share lots of pictures from the Crafting cruise with us.

I have got a cold that is not a cold. I am tired, have a headace and is generally not feeling to good, but I am not really sick either. Met a neighbour today that told me it will last for 3 weeks, both her, her DIL and granddaughter had just been through it.... BLAH I don't want to feel like this for 2 more weeks.

Yesterday when I cam home from work I was so beat I needed to rest just a little. Went to bed and was only going to have half an hour. I woke up 3 hours later..... oh well...

Anyway - are you ready for some Midnight Madness? As always we have two sketches for you, one fancy and one CAS.

"YOUR CHOICE"



Enter one style or both this week.


Just have fun and come play with us :)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC70 Gold Star Award goes to...




Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...





.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC71 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....




Gurlee Girl Design

**Our September Monthly Sponsor is....


Sunshine and Giggles



I have used "priscillastyles" beautiful sunflower for this coloful card. I am starting to make those cards for next summer I think - or maybe I am just late for this years summercards... oh well it is a happy summers card either way.


I used some rainbow colored paper for my bg, then I added some vellum music over it. I printet the sunflower twice, colored it and then covered it with Diamond Glaze to give it a shine. Then I added a big butterfly to the flowersentre.
The pearlswirls are homemade ,o)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow the MMSC on Facebook!

Challenges:


Awards in any form, it Tis purely for inspiration!

Aly's Sunday Challenge (2 weeks) - sparkly and glittery
Sundays with Chrissy (monthly) - sparkly and shiny
Our Daily Bread Designs - sparkle
Totally Gorjuss - flowers






20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Et sommerkort kan brukes året rundt. Det minner om varme late dager. Flott kort. Håper at "sommerforkjølelsen" snart gir seg.
mamma

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful card Gunn and the butterfly accent on the flower is a great touch!
Hugs,
Cabio

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a stunner! Beautiful card and such a wonderful design and colors!
Gunn, have you checked in with the doctor to see what he thinks? Sending smiles and get well wishes!

KarinsArtScrap said...

hi gunn
beautiful card
love that butterfly on the sunflower


greetings karin

Denise said...

Beautiful job, Gunn. Love that sunflower image!

I sure hope you get over your cold that really isn't a cold. Sounds miserable. Get better!

Guro said...

Nydelig som alltid Gunn!!! Skikkelig flotte farger, og sommerfuglen på blomsten var skikkelig fin :-) Nydelige perler også. Fint å holde fast i sommeren litt lenger.
Ha en fin kveld.
Klem Guro

Donna Moore said...

Hey girl, so sorry to hear you are still not feeling well. I agree with Pat, a visit to the Dr. might be in order.
As always, your card is off the charts beautiful. I love the effect of the rainbow paper, and I gotta say you did a perfect job on the swirls!!
So hope you are feeling better much sooner than 2 weeks!!

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Gunn - this is fabulous! I love the way you have used the sunflower and the gorgeous DP along with the vellum - it has created such a gorgeous glow and feel to your card! Your pearl swirls are a great touch - you are so patient Gunn but it has certainly paid off! I love it! I hope you are feeling better Gunn - these things are never fun! Sending you HUGE {{{hugs}}}

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hi Gunn! You have created such a lovely card using Priscilla's sunflower! What a wonderful take on the sketch challenge.
Denise

Carol said...

Gunn I hope by now you are feeling better and have gotten over that creeping crud stuff!!! lol I just love your card and that fabulous sunflower with the butterfly in the middle. The music sheet background is superb! What a beautifully crafted card done in your spectacular style!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Mona E said...

Hehe, ja det er jo helt utrolig å få nok en pris. Det hadde jeg ikke ventet. Bilde skal du bare legge ut på facebook. Takk for nok en award!

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hello Gunn! I'm sorry you are feeling bad - well wishes to you!

I would be honored if you put my Remarkables winning card on the MMSC Facebook page! I'm glad you asked since I didn't know about the page - now I'm a fan, too.

Cheers,
Susan

Valerie said...

I just love the way you colored the sunflower and put the butterfly in the middle. Very pretty card.

pam124 said...

Gunn, Gunn, Gunn, are you trying to be Priscilla's fave again too? Look at that beautiful sunflower digi by Priscilla!! And, I love the added butterfly effect. LOVE your papers, flower, pearls, bling. You leave nothing else to be desired, except, of course, royalhood like myself. LOL!! Your work is always top notch and incredible!!

Sorry I'm running late this week making comments. Life got the in the way.

Hugs
Da Princess

Holly said...

Great flower Gunn and I like the butterfly center. The music DP is well chosen too. I hope you feel better soon!

Holly

Connie M. said...

Oh Gunn!! This is just sooo beautiful!! I so love the wonderful butterfly in the center of the flower! The pearls and tiny flowers are the perfect touch too!! Hugs!!

Primitive Paper said...

Not sure what your weather is like in your part of the country, but this card really has the colors of fall here in Virginia. Love what you did with Priscilla's Sunflower. Tracy

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Hey Gunn, I hope by now you are feeling a little better...no fun being under the weather, especially if it's one of those things that drags on for a couple of weeks :(
Keep looking at your card as that is sure to cheer you up! It's gorgeous! Love all the details from the rainbow dp, music dp, flowers and that beautiful butterfly in the middle of the sunflower!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Priscilla said...

Gunn, I love this card..your flowers around the door are so pretty.. EXCELLENT CARD. I am glad to be back and missed commenting and visiting your blog. Thanks for being a part of the Midnight Madness Design Team and thanks for holding down the fort while I was away :)
Priscilla

Priscilla said...

LOVE HOW YOU ADDED THE BUTTERFLY IN THE MIDDLE :) I am glad to be back and missed commenting and visiting your blog. Thanks for being a part of the Midnight Madness Design Team and thanks for holding down the fort while I was away :)
Priscilla
I think I commented on the wrong card earlier..LOL