October 5, 2010

Cats and hats


Halloween is not a big event here in Norway, but I do see that my stack of halloween cards are growing. Here is the latest addition. It is made with "priscillastyles" latest digi Witch hat cat.

The DP is homemade. The flowers is some that I got from my Aunt Wenche. I have colored them with Distress Ink "Dusty Concord" and added some Lavender Stickles. There is all in all wuite a lot of stickles going on here..., not only stickls, there are gems and pearls and beads to! It is really a sparkeling Halloweencard!




The image is colored with watercolor pencils. This cat is very cute, but not as cute as my cats of course *LOL*

Thanks for stopping by.
I will have to go outside and rescue what can be rescued in my garden. The weatherforcast says heavy wind and lots, and lots of rain tomorrow. There is a possibility for a flood. Could be interesting!
Have a great day!

Challenges:
Incy Wincy Designs - sparkly glitter (glitter, stickles, rhinestones, etc)
Karber - use a digital image
Gingerloft - glitter or bling
I Did It Creations - halloween
Kenny K's Krafty Girlz (1 entry) - bling
One Stitch At A Time - halloween
Crafty Emma - hats
Baby Bud Designs (monthly) - fall or halloween
Sew Many Cards - DIGI STAMP and anything goes
Creative Cottage (2 weeks) - bling
Paper Pretties - animal or animal print




20 comments:

Jeanette said...

This is a fabulous card. I love everything about it. Thanks so much for joining us at I Did It Creations.
I sure hope that you don't flood.

laney said...

Fabulous card!!!Great image too!!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week would love to see you next week too
hugs
laney

Padster said...

Fantastic card - great detail - thanks for joining us at IDIC & OSAAT this week xx

Jasmine Wilmany said...

Beautiful!
☁☀☁

Jasmine Wilmany

http://www.jasminewilmany.com

◕‿◕

Georgia Ehrmann said...

wow! I love all the embellishments! What an awesome creation! Thank you for playing with IDIC this week!

uksharon said...

Clever card - brilliant.
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT challenge this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Carol said...

Gunn-This is one GREAT Halloween card. I really love your corner treatments on this and that you did it in the dark purples. What great eye candy. Your made the "priscillastyles" image ROCK!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Paula said...

I love this card!!! how fab!
thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT this week
good luck
Paula xx

Donna Moore said...

For a gal not used to Halloween you are knocking 'em out like a pro! This latest is gorgeous, love all the purple, and the stickles is just enough to give it that perfect "bling"!!
What else could we expect from you but awesome creations!!!
hugs
donna

Jackie said...

Wow.. love your own DP, fabby card, thank you for taking part at KKKGC this week x

Cheryl Valadez said...

LOVE all of the purple! That homemade DP is particularly striking! Fab card. Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge ;D

Gurkiss said...

Really lovely card :)

Thank you for joining us at IDIC.

Hugs Gurkiss

Rebekah said...

Thanks for joining us at OSAAT with your SPOOKY creation! Don't forget to come back for our exciting challenge next wk! Hugs Rebekah xx
PS I have magnolia blog candy if your are interested http://berryliciousblog.blogspot.com

Shelley said...

What a fabulous spoooky card, love the glitter and sparkle. Thanks for joining in this weeks Incy Wincy Challenge.
Hugs Shelley xx

BUBBLEFROG said...

I love your work Gunn. Thank you for sharing!

Primitive Paper said...

You have outdone yourself. Truly amazing. I love the homemade DP!! tracy

Gemma said...

wow this is stunning! Thanks for joining in with our challenges this week at One stitch at a Time and I Did it Creations! Gemma :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Sorry Gunn, I could have sworn I commented on this card... I get so mixed up remembering if I posted all the comments to the galleries on CDAC, all the blogs, etc This is gorgeous. Your details and colors are amazing. Another fabulous creation.

Katja said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining our challenge at I Did It Creations!!!

Greetings,
Katja (IDIC-DT)

Tami said...

Just wanted to say Congratulations you were picked to be on our GDT at the Gingerloft challenge for our next challenge. E-mail me at Alyssasmom98@aol.com for details. Your art is now featured on our challenge blog!!