October 5, 2010

MMSC#74 A moment in time....


It is tuesday again! Are you ready for some Madness?

As always we give you two sketches and it is all your choice!




Enter one style or both!


Just have fun and come play with us :)


Our MMSC73 Gold Star Award goes to...

Miesje


Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
Nancy Williams
Princess Pam
Valarie



Our MMSC weekly Bonus sponsor is Studio 313 now avilable at McMahon Five Designs.
Our Monthly sponsor for October is the always amazing D'Amore Allure, also avilable at McMahon Five Designs.




This last week has been one of those were you feel that everything is happening at once and that there is no time left.
But I was not to worried. I knew that I had friday off, so I had planned to catch up with all my DT commitments then. What happened instead was that I had to rush one of my cats to the vet. He had 13 stiches on his stomack and loads of shots. He did not do very good for a while, but now he is back on his feet, happy as ever.
Anyway, this busy days,, and the feeling of always beeing late inspired me to make this card. I was of course late with it.... *LOL*


I don't really know where I got this very cool Hourglass from, but it looks good eh?



Thank you so much for stopping by! Please leave a little trail so I can see that you have been here ;o)
Now rush over to the MMSC blog and play along with us - that is if you have the time *LOL*

Challenges:
Cowgirl's Sunday Challenge (3 entries) - anything goes
Catch The Bug (1 entry) - anything goes
Paper Sundaes (3 entries) - something from your stash

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - inspired by a clock or time



23 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love all the details.
luv
Debby

Primitive Paper said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! Love your choice of papers & design! PERFECT!!

fi's cards and crafts said...

wow this is beautiful...love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

craftybunny said...

Just gorgeous!Love the vintage tones and elements.So many beautiful details.Thanks for joining us at CSSC :D
Lisa x

Connie M. said...

Wow, Gun!! This is just sooo beautiful! I love the two clock panels in the background...so perfect with the hour glass image! This is all just put together so perfectly!!

MaxineD said...

Gunn this is amazing - I love it - the balance and theme and everything about it.
Maxine

Carol said...

Gunn, I really love images of time pieces on cards...this is something I just realized about a couple months ago. I guess it is the Vintage aspect of a card is enhanced with that image. Your card is simply exceptional...I love it.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Marianne said...

Such a beautiful vintage look! And i really love the lace too! Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
Marianne

Donna Moore said...

Purr-fectly spectacular! I love the earth tones and of course your special ability to put everything in just the right spot. A real Beauty Gunn!!!

Glad to hear the kitty is better! Take good care of him!

Vanja said...

Stunning card! fabulous layout.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

Hugs, Vanja

Jacki Randolph said...

Stunning! Love the vintage look and the fabulous layout. Thanks for joining us at the Bugaboo Challenge this week.

Jodie Mackrell said...

This is very nice! love the layout! Thank you for participating in the world card making day challenge at Bugaboo stamps!

Scrappy said...

Great Job! Love your attention to detail! You do vintage so beautifully!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope to see you back next week! :)

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Gunn - this is stunning! I love that image and the gorgeous embellishing you have done! The clock face is perfect and those flowers are wonderful! Congratulations on being the Spotlight Member for CDAC as well - you are ROCKING Stampville my friend! I am loving this! {{{hugs}}

Valerie said...

Wow! I just love your card. The paper and ribbon are Gorgeous!

Rae Anne said...

A little little shabby chic, a little steam punk, and a whole lot of WOW!!! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's World Card Making Day / Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Holly said...

Hey Gunn, this is one FABULOUS vintage card. I love the lace and watch faces. The flowers are fantastic too. I really love seeing what you do each week.

Holly

pam124 said...

First and foremost Gunn, I must give you my complete admiration for showing me as Princess Pam on the remarkables this week. I'm glad you realize my important royal status. Wish I could convince the rest of 'em!! LOL!!

Okay, what else can one say except this is one exceptional creation. The hour glass is such a unique image and perfect for your vintage style. Add to that, the clocks, ribbon/buckle treatment, lace and array of flowers, it leaves me speechless. Please send it immediately to my palace for framing and displaying as a treasured piece of art!! LOL!!

Hugs and Fun Gunn,
Da Princess

Nana said...

Wonderful card, very pretty
Thank you for playing with "Paper Sundaes" and hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

Guro said...

Herlig!!!! Det er like morsomt å titte innom MMSC hver uke for å titte på alt det flotte dere lager :-)
Du er rå på detaljer og flink til å komme med litt alternative løsninger :-)
Gleder meg til å titte innom i morgen :-)
Klem Guro

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty and elegant. Love the vintage element on this card. So cool & awesome :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

France said...

Stunning ! Thanks for playing in our Paper Sundaes Challenge!

Holly Moore said...

Totally and utterly impressive Gunn! I am loving the clocks with the hourglass. And the flowers... divine card making my dear!

Hugs and Love,
Holly R. Moore