October 19, 2010

MMSC#76



It is tuesday again! Are your ready for the MADNESS! Come play with us over at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge!

This weeks Gold Star goes to:
Michelle Pearson!

This weeks Remarkable Award goes to:
 Brenda K
 
Sarah Louise 
 2Tibetans
 
Julie Glasgow

 

Our weekly sponsor is: DRS Design
Our monthly sponsor is: D'Amore Allure





 Welcome to our newest Guest Diva....

  "Hi, I’m Denise.  I’m a Maine girl now living in North Attleboro, Massachusetts with my significant other of eleven years.  He is most supportive of my “addiction” and my biggest fan.  We have a four year old Golden Retriever named Kaden who is the love of our lives.  I‘ve always had short lived hobbies but since discovering card making, I knew I was hooked for life.  I am so excited and honored for this opportunity to be part of Priscilla’s Midnight Madness Design Team.  I look forward to working with this extremely talented group of ladies. “ 
Thanks Priscilla!  I truly am honored!
Denise

Denise is a lot of fun and she is extremely talented! I really look forward to have you on the team Denise!

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)







I got this lovely Fir - Tree - O image from DRS Design to play with. I am so happy! Counting down on those Christmascards! Is it not beautiful? It embossed it with silver embossing and added some Frosted Lace stickles to the branches. Does not show very well on the picture, but it is there! 

Now run over to the MMSC blog and come play with us!

Challenges:
Craftalicious  - anything goes

(can you belive I only found one challenge to enter this in?)


19 comments:

MaxineD said...

Gunn this is fabulous - your mojo is back and it shows.
Maxine

Summite said...

OK this card look so perfect that it's seem to come out of the printing shop. Wow very gorgeous the color the stamps....... Congrat you are an artist.

Donna Moore said...

Hi Gunn, not sure what has gotten into me today, but let me give this a try:

Wow , denne er absolutt gorgeous , JEG elske det krisen fargene og det opphøyet , din perlen og topp embellishments er perfekt for det blikk du utrette!!

I sure hope you realize how much I love this!!
hugs
donna

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow Gunn, you did it again... another beauty! Love your crisp design and fabulous ribbon treatment. The colors are striking and the bling is icing on the cake!

Primitive Paper said...

Good Mornting (tee hee)!!! THis is truly a work of art. I love this shade of blue and I don't work with this color alot myself. The flowers and little jewels really give this a royal look. Blessings, Tracy

Sandy Ang said...

Love the textures on your card !

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love the colour. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Denise said...

Thanks, Gunn for your "welcome" message. You are truly an inspiration to me!

You have created an elegant work of art here. This shade of blue is gorgeous, and the trees embossed in silver is a nice touch. Love it!
{{hugs}}
Denise

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow Gunn, this fir tree card of yours is stunning in its simplicity. Love it!
Denise

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Thanks so much Gunn. You are welcome to post a picture of my card.

Your card is beautiful. I love the wispy trees.

Hugz,
Julie

Carol said...

Hey Girlfriend...you and I need to talk!!! I am trying to use Gimp to frou frou up my pictures. Did you free hand your corners??? Think it is going to take me some practice to spiffy up my photos is I don't mess em up first!!! lol

Your card is so strikingly elegant this week. I love your gorgeous embellishments that take this image up a notch. So inspiring and beautiful!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

tiggertastic said...

amazing card, love the classy look of this make

sarah xx
tiggertastic blog
DT member at CPF

KarinsArtScrap said...

this card is simply beautiful.

greetings karin

Connie M. said...

Oh my, Gunn...this is just stunning! Love the elegant feel to the sheer ribbon with the flowrs and blue gems! Sooo pretty!! Hugs!

marsha said...

Just fabulous Gunn! Your trees look stunning, especially on the navy blue and silver background! Love the dreamy ribbon and embellishments!

So, I did a "Linda" this week? How marvelous, sounds like a dance!

Hugs,
Marsha

Sharon Basel said...

Beautiful Gunn! Gorgeous colors and the silver shimmery looks feels like snow glistening so pretty on the branches. Lovely!

Darsie Bruno said...

this is just beautiful, Gunn... love the image, the colors, the rhinestones! Love everything about it!
Hugs, Darsie

Holly Moore said...

Oh Gunn, so delightful with just the blue and stark white. I love love love the swag treatment across the top.

Have a wonderful week! Hugs and Love,
Holly R. Moore