November 1, 2010

Gingerloft Challnge





I was so lucky to be chosen to be among the Top 3 over at Gingerloft Creations Challenge. So this week I am one of three guest designers.

I was given this absolutely fabolous winter tree image to play with. It is so gorgeous you will not belive it! You have to see it up close!

I have never made a black and white christmas card, but this one just took a route of itself - I just had to follow *LOL*

This week the Gingerloft Challenge is to use buttons.

Now - come play with us!




4 comments:

MaxineD said...

Fabulous!!! What a stunning card :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
marsha said...

Totally gorgeous Gunn! You card are always fabulous!
Hugs,
Marsha

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful gunn.
great christmascard.

greetings karin