November 30, 2010

MMSC# 82,83 and 84 - oh my!





The Midnight Madness Sketch challenges has combined three sketches in this post that will last the WHOLE MONTH. We have supplied both the FANCY and CAS sketches for you. In the true celebration of crafting, you are more than welcome to enter as many cards as you like this month. You can even do a few of each if you want to. Just have fun, crank up those holiday tunes and get some Holiday cards created. In addition to entering your cards throughout the whole month, we would like to invite you to share with us some of your holiday cheer, memories and things that have made your holidays extra special throughout the years. Along with those wonderful cards you will be posting, we would love to see some holiday pictures (old or new). Share your yummiest holiday recipe, pictures of your pet with a bow in it's head, share your favorite holiday song, video or even a blast from the past with your dad dressed up as Santa. You name it, we want to see it!! You can leave your links in your comments or just add whatever you would like to share with us on your Midnight Madness blog posts. In true holiday spirit, the prizes this month will be the gifts of giving from your heart and from all of us (DT and Players) and simply through the joy of sharing with each other.


Have fun, crank up those holiday tunes and enjoy your crafting.
Cherish your loved ones this holiday and dont' forget to hold them close!

The Midnight Madness Team, the "priscillastyles" Team and I want to wish you and your families a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year!!

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"



Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC81 Gold Star Award goes to...
pending

Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
pending

*Our MMSC81 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Our Nov Monthly sponsor is....


I did not make a christmascard for this challenge - I had just been decorating my livingroom for advent so I was in a very purple mood and stayed with the theme.
The butterfly is from Layers of Colors the Flutterscent set  that I got from Laura for my birthday. Thank you so very much Laura!
The purple ribbon looks blue in the picture, but it has the most amazing purple color! I added some bits and pieces of different papers and the doilie is one I got from Tracy - thank you so much! 

Now run over to the Midnight Madness blog and play with us! Show us your holliday goodies and the things that are the must have for creating the holiday spirit!
Challenges:



If I don't see you - then I wish you all a very, merry christmas!


8 comments:

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Exciting card, Gunn! Wonderful layers of beautiful elements!

Merry Christmas to you, Gunn!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Gunn.
luv
Debby

NinaB said...

Such a beautiful card! I love all the ltitle details.

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Gunn - you caught me off guard with this gorgeous creation - I was looking over the MMSC traying to have a quick look at everyones cards and 'wow' those butterfly wings just fluttered madly at me! This is so gorgeous and I love the colours - you are amazing my friend!! I love your details and the extra touches you add - thank you for being such an inspiration my friend - I love your photp - you are such fun! {{{hugs}}}

MaxineD said...

This is a stunning card Gunn - love how you have put so much detail into the background, and yet the butterfly still takes centre stage!

love the photo of you :-)

Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card gunn, beautiful details.

greetings karin

Melisa Waldorf said...

Lovely use of Layers of Color image Gunn! Beautiuful card! Have a blessed weekend!
Melisa
LOC DT

Priscilla said...

Hi Gunn, finally got to stop by your blog. Your blog is always so pretty. You redecorate and I always look to see what you come up with next. Your card is just lovely..did you use purple for me? lol I just adore your work and always have. Thank you for being such an amazing team member and for all the little extras you are always doing. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Priscilla