November 2, 2010

MMSC#78

It is tuesday again - are you ready for the Madness? 
The Midnight Madness?!



This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC77 Gold Star Award goes to...
        #31 Nancy Brown
 
      

Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
#28 Sue Drees
        #57 Rita M
        #64 Teri Sherman
        #74 Sharon Basel

*Our MMSC78 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
DRS Designs



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


**Our October Monthly is....
WE WILL HAVE TWO WINNERS THIS MONTH!!
Our month end winner will get a $50 Gift Certificate from PaperTemptress!!
Wow!!Thank you Patricia, we just love your products.




 And one winner will win a gift package from "priscillastyles"
Come play with us this month...we have tons of prizes to give away :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

I turned the sketch over so that I could get my lovely trees to fit in the oval. I was planning to make a clean white and silver card, but when I came to the flowers I noticed that I had run out of white roses, but had lots and lots of blue... so... there you go... lots and lots of blue flowers *LOL*

Thanks for stopping by! Now come play with us!

Challenges:
Paper Players - anything goes
Bee Crafty (2 weeks) - christmas
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - anything goes
Stampavie and More - christmas


21 comments:

MaxineD said...

Gunn this is stunning - I love the dimension you give your cards with all those flowers.
Maxine

Lovely Linda said...

This is divine Gunn - I always look forward to seeing your take an the sketch and then wish I had made your card! LOL! Love these trees and the gorgeous roses!!
Talking of trees congratulation on your GD for Gingerloft - your card is D-I-V-I-N-E!! You ROCK the whole tree scene Gunn! Love it all! Are they some of your borthday roses!??! Thanks for always inspiring my friend! {{{hugs}}}

Carolyn said...

Such a pretty card. I love all the gorgeous flowers. I still think your card fits the monochromatic colors that you were going for. Quite classy and elegant.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Carol said...

Gunn WOW and WOW again. Look at all those luscious flowers. What a beauty. Your classy card is extraordinarily awesome. Such beautiful work and inspiration!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

KarinsArtScrap said...

this card is looking fantastic gunn, love all the roses too.

greetings karin

Phyllis said...

Gunn this is just GORGEOUS!! Love that image, your colors and all those beautiful flowers!! Beautifully done!!

Phyllis MMDT

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Gunn, I just love what you've done with your card this week. The combination of the Christmas trees and all those gorgeous flowers is AMAZING!!!! Beautifully created!
Hugs,
Charlotte

Dana said...

Please don't take this the wrong way because I LOVE your card.. I don't know how you managed to use this many flowers and it doesn't look gaudy!! If I would try that.. oh.. I shudder at the thought.. lol! This is gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hugs~
Dana

Karen said...

Really lovely, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Josephine said...

A simply stunning card with those flowers and a lovely image.

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

craftybunny said...

Such a beautiful card.The flowers and pearls are so pretty.The blue really lifts the silver and white.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

Tracy said...

I'm a flower lover so this is right up my alley! Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Charlene said...

This is a beautiful card...and I love the blue flowers that you added to it. It's very elegant.

Connie M. said...

Oh my goodness, Gunn! All I can say is WOW!!! All of those flowers are just sooo amazing! Did I say, WOW...WOW!! :)

marsha said...

Gunn, this is just fabulous! I love your trees and all the flowers are just too gorgeous! Fantastic creation!
Hugs,
Marsha

Julie said...

Gunn - I LOVE this. All the flowers give the feeling of snow and ice. So cool!

Julie

Jóna said...

Lovely card !

Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again :D

I am one of the DT members and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP "Fan's of Digi Doodle Shop" and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

All the best to you, Jóna

Primitive Paper said...

Look at all of these flower clusters...this is over the top!

Darsie Bruno said...

WOW! What a gorgeous card! Those roses are just awesome!! Love the simplicity of the image!
Hugs, Darsie

Diana Queen said...

Gorgeous Gunn! I love this creative layout!