November 9, 2010

MMSC#79 Going pink!

It is tuesday again and time for some Midnight Madness. Are you ready?



 
As always it is 
"YOUR CHOICE"

Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC78 Gold Star Award goes to...
pending
Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
pending

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC79 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....



WE WILL HAVE TWO WINNERS THIS WEEK!!
The lucky winners of the MMSC79 will each win a $25 Gift Certificate!! Wow!!
Thank you Patricia, we just love your products.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 We have TWO monthly sponsors!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I am not usually the one to make a pink card, but sometimes pink is perfect. And when it is time to celebrate a newborn baby girl - well then even I will go pink! *LOL*

This card is made for some friends of mine who finally got their baby - they have struggeled for so many years, I do not know about anyone who deserves to be parents more than these to lovely people.
So this is my big warm Welcome to the world to 
little Signe Elise
and a big huge CONGRATULATIONS to 
Lene and Kjetil! 
I am so very, very happy for you!

My card is made with papers from the Paper Temptress who is our monthly sponsor for November.
I have used the White Diamond cardstock, witch is the most fantastic cardstock I have EVER laid my hands on. It sparkles so beautifully you would never know. I have dressed up this picture in Photoshop but still - no photo can do this paper justice.
I have also used some lovely vellum. It is a while since I ordered this, so I don't remember the name of the color. Sorry about that. Anyway - its gorgeous! Finally I have used some black velvet paper. I love black, but when i got this paper I was in love - this truly is a touch and feel paper - it has a soft, smooth surface - I want to take this paper to bed with me!

I also want to show you something amazing that arrived in my mailbox the other day. 
I have got a gift that is out of this world. I do not know what I have done to deserve this, but I will be forever grateful to the amazing lady who gave this to me. 




Can you belive this? 
I have no words!
Thank you so very much!


Thanks for stopping by today. Now run over to the MMSC blog and play along with us!


Challenges:
Catch The Bug  - anything goes
Crazy 4 Challenges - square cards


Fairy Tale  - anything goes

Paper Romance - lots of whatever you want
Freshly Brewed - anything goes




 

23 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Okay - this is lovely BUT where is Gunn and what did you do with her!?! Pink!?!? I am shocked - and pleasantly surprised - I love this card Gunn - it is divine!! That image is adorable and I am sure your friends will love it! Those trademark roses are adorable!

What a gorgeous gift Gunn - there is noonw eho deserves it more - I can't wait to see what you do with it all - you are going to go berserk with all of that texture!! {{{hugs}}}

karlinchen50 said...

Hello your card is stunning.
The image is beautifully colored and I like the colors.
Beautiful!

Thanks for playing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge
Hugs Karla

MaxineD said...

WOW Gunn your card is absolutely amazing - I LOVE it. It left me speechless when I first saw it.

darling Ho said...

Wow! What a pretty baby card!
Thanks for you join our 1st challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge.
~~darling Ho~~ FTC DT

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great gift you have reseved.

your card is great gunn, I love it.
it has become a special card for that pair.

greetings karin

Annette22 said...

what a beautiful baby card

thank you for joining us at our very first Fairytale challenge

hugs

Annette

Danke fürs Mitmachen bei unserer allerersten Fairytale challenge

LG

Annette

Donna Moore said...

This is such a wonderful and elegant baby card! Your description of the paper puts a wonderful image in my head. The texture is just amazing, the entire card is just gorgeous!! I know your friends will love this to celebrate the arrival of their baby! Perhaps they will frame it for the little one's room!! I would!!
hugs
donna

Bianca said...

Hello! This is a very lovely card! Love the colors and the image! Thanks for playing with us on our very first Challenge of Fairy Tale! xx Bianca

Sharon Basel said...

Oh my goodness Gunn - this is an incredibly beautiful card. I'm sure this will be cherished by your friends and so perfect for their baby girl. You do well with the color pink! Absolutely lovely!
hugs,
Sharon

Sharon Basel said...

Oh my goodness Gunn - this is an incredibly beautiful card. I'm sure this will be cherished by your friends and so perfect for their baby girl. You do well with the color pink! Absolutely lovely!
hugs,
Sharon

Carol said...

Gunn your card is extraordinary. I know your friends will just become a cherished keepsake. The baby's face on that image is just heavenly and the flowers just add to the sweetness. Congratulations on that fabulous gift...I see you taking your cards to another level now!!!

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

marsha said...

Gunn, this is so beautiful! Love the pink and what an adorable baby image! I am sure your friends will treasure this forever!
Hugs, Marsha

Joseline said...

A very sweet card for a blessed couple I am sure.

Wowza! Look at all that stuff!! I'm sure you be playing for days!!!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow Gunn! Love Love Love this baby card. Stunning details!
Denise

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Gunn, This is such a special, beautiful baby card that the new parents will always cherish. Lovely details and fabulous embellishments.

PokSa said...

Your card is great. And your present is awesome.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.

Linda w said...

I popped over to see you from Gingerloft Challenge. This card is so beautiful, I can so see all the love you put into it, a card to treasure. I do love pink, but have been tempted away from it during my short time blogging. Loving the challenges everywhere. Will become a follower. Hugs lin

Linda w said...

And congrats on such a great gift too. hugs lin

Connie M. said...

Oh my Gunn, this is just soo beautiful! I so love all the pretty little (and big) flowers you have added...so sweet!

Summerthyme Studio said...

Gorgeous! I love those flower! Thanks for playing C4c

Vicki

Tammy Miller said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!! Beautiful card in great colors and lovely details! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our Anything Goes Challenge! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Darsie Bruno said...

What a fabulous baby card! Love those pink roses!
Hugs, Darsie

Holly Moore said...

Ohmygoodness, I never would have thought to use black, but I LOVE IT! So sweet and adorable with the fun Gunn pop. You are amazingly creative!

Hugs,
H