November 16, 2010

MMSC#80 Some light for the darker days

It is time for some Midnight Madness again! Wow the weeks flys by so fast I can hardly hang on. They days are so dark, it is pitch black outside by 5 PM and some days there is no real light until 11 AM... It is for days like that we need some light like this ;o)
All the stores are filling up with christmasstuff so I can already feel the panic of the holidays *LOL*
Well, well it is good that we have the Midnight Madness to calm us down ;o)

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC79 Gold Star Award goes to...
Brenda K
 

Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...

#7 Loz
#10 Michelle Pearson
#33 Valerie Mitchell
#40 Nancy Williams

*Our MMSC80 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
http://priscillastyles-store.blogspot.com/
The MMSC80 Bonus winner will win a
a Christmas Digi package from the New "priscillastyles" Christmas Digi Line.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


**Our Nov Monthly sponsor is....
Click here to see the monthly prize
 Thank you Patricia, we just love your products.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This months sponsor is The Paper Temptress - and I can tell you that that is just the perfect name for her store... I just cant belive all the gorgeous papers she has.


For this card I have used the gold sparkle, the white diamond and the emerald stardust cardstock. They are so gorgeous! Pictures can NEVER do them justice!
I did dry emboss the emerald cardstock. I also did dry emboss the corner of the white diamond - it does not show very well cause it got hidden a bit under the lace. Can anyone tell that I have got a Cuttelbug? I dry emboss everything now! I love it!


I have used Priscillas lovely oil-lamp digi. This is such a lovely image and it is so versatile - it can be used in so many occasions. I just saw a great love card made with this image. You can see it here at Maxines blog.


Now run over to the MMSC blog and see what my talented DT sister have come up with for your inspiration and come play with us!


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Challenges:
Fairy Tale (2 weeks) 
Stamp Something - use something digi
Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
Sassy Studio Designs - anything goes


Paper Pretties - embossing










15 comments:

MaxineD said...

Love your card Gunn, that green makes the image really 'pop' - and thanks for the compliment, I've just had to pick my jaw up off the floor! :-)

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Gunn - I could not wait to get here today and see what visual delight you have created! I just love what you have done here - the layering is gorgeous and shows off those gorgeous DPs from the Sponsor. You know I LOVE the embossing - I use my Cuttlebug everyday - texture is fabulous! Gorgeous Gunn - and so is the card! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

Annette22 said...

a great card, love the image


thanks a lot for joining us at our very first Fairytale challenge

hugs

Annette

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is spectacular. I just love what you did with this image. your color choices and design are innovative and striking.

PokSa said...

It's not a cutie card, but i like it. It looks fantastic.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.

Priscilla said...

Just GORGEOUS!! I really love what how use colored my image. Thank you for using it :) Your take on the sketch is awesome.

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

Hugs, Vanja

darling Ho said...

What a beautiful card! All the details are perfect!
Thanks for you join our 1st challenge at Fairy Tale Challenge.
~~darling Ho~~ FTC DT

Bianca said...

What a lovely card! I love the colors and the image very much! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. xx Bianca

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card gunn, love all the details.

greetings karin

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card :-) the image is fab and the papers and colours are perfect :-)

beautiful work as always Gunn :-)

thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

the PaperTemptress said...

I am in love what you did with the Gold Sparkle, distressing it really dresses it up! Great job and thanks on the amazing compliments! The whole card is GORGEOUS!
Patricia
the PaperTemptress

Carol said...

Gunn week after week you amaze me with your fabulous creations. Your flair for style and composition is remarkable. Your cards this week are simply outstanding.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Priscilla said...

Gunn, you have created another fantastic card once again. Thank you for all you do.
Priscilla

Connie M. said...

Oh Gunn...this is just sooo beuatiful! Love all the pretty gold on this card, and those beautiful flowers!! Hugs!