November 23, 2010

MMSC#81




November is almost over.... can you belive it - it is only one month left until christmas... I guess I will have to start to think hard about those gifts....




This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"
Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC80 Gold Star Award goes to...

*Our MMSC81 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....


 "Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More" is proud to sponsor this challenge.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge 4 digital stamps of the winner's choice and the tangible prize pictured here.

**Our Nov Monthly sponsor is....

 Thank you Patricia, we just love your products.




The Paper Temptress is our November sponsor and for this card I have used the Emerald Stardust cardstock. Lovely shiny rich green cardstock! So perfect for christmascards! My image is from Paper inspiration I think. It was a stamp I borrowed when I was at my aunts for a crafting weekend. The flowers are also from my aunt! 
Thank you Wenche for letting me use your stuff! 

Thanks for stopping by! Now run over to the Midnight Madness blog and play along with us!

Challenges:
Scrappy Frogs  - christmas
Ellephantastic  - christmas or butterfly
 Our Daily Bread Designs - holiday cards
 Digi Doodle Shop's Best - anything goes
Hodge Podge Shop - anything goes







22 comments:

MaxineD said...

Gunn this is amazing - love that green cardstock, and the white accents really pop against it!
hugs
Maxine

Heide said...

Gunn,
What a super card! I love the sweet image and you have added the perfect embellishments.

Guro said...

Noe så flott!!! Herlige papirer og nydelig motiv. Koselig og utradisjonelt julekort dette :-D
Søte noter i hjørnet!
Ønsker deg en super uke!
Klem Guro

Linda said...

Very beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop.
hugs Linda

Karen said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous holiday card Gunn! Love the Santa image in black and white paired with the rich green. Awesome take on the sketch. Thanks for joining ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

Linda Ledbetter said...

Gunn, this is without a doubt one of the most beautiful holiday cards I've ever seen! That image is incredible, and the card you created around it is so elegant and sweet. You continue to inspire me-- I love your designs, every time!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Hey Gunn, what a lovely vintage Christmas card. I love the adorable image that you chose!
Beautiful through and through!
Denise

Shelley said...

Hi Gunn, your card is gorgeous. I love that stamp! Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop, hope to see back for our next challenge! Shelley :D

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is spectacular Gunn! I adore the Santa image you used. The colors and design are beyond gorgeous. This is one of the prettiest Christmas cards I have seen this year!

Carol said...

Gunn this image is enchanting and speaks to my heart. The baby with Santa is so sweet. Love the beautiful richness of that green paper too! Beautiful work.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Jóna said...

Adorable card !

Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hop to see you again.

I am posting this to all those I comment on, so you might have got this before, if so I hope it’s ok to get it again :D
I am one of the DT members at DDSB and I want to tell you about group I have opened at PCP “Fan’s of Digi Doodle Shop” and you are so very welcome to join us there :D
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/fansofdigidoodleshop

All the best to you, Jóna

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card gunn.
very lovely colors and image.

greetings karin

Vanja said...

Beautiful card! I love the image and the flowers.
Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges. :)

hugs, Vanja

Chrissy D said...

Gorgeous image and card! Thank you for joining us in the ODBD Shining Light Challenge! We hope you will join us again this week!

Ellephantastic Cards and Crafts said...

A lovely card, thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic.
Hugs from the Elle DT x

Connie M. said...

Oh my, Gunn!! What a vintage beauty this is! I so love this Christmas image, and the flowers with it is just the perfect touch! Hugs!!

Phyllis said...

Gunn this is just a lovely, lovely creation!! I see your making good use of your birthday flowers! Great job!!

Holly Moore said...

Okay, so I already loved your card, and then I clicked in here and just let out a gasp. Seriously. LOVE the black music notes on the emerald. Your style is one to watch woman!
Hugs!
Holly R. Moore

Ms. Jen said...

Oh Gunn!, this is precious! Thanks for joining us at The Hodge Podge Shop this week!

Hugs - Jen

Jessica L said...

This is just gorgeous! I love those flowers and that image is so sweet! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at the Hodge Podge Shop! Hope to see you there again soon. BTW, I have candy on my blog if you're interested.