November 16, 2010

PSDT Orange Support


This is a card I have made for the PS DT. I used my all time favorite Priscillastyles image - the corset.
I just LOVE this image! 

 I added some small butterflies to the flowers and covered them with stickles. I also added some stickles to the roses. The corestimage was dry embossed - I LOVE my Cuttelbug! I dry emboss everything now! *LOL*


 There is also some small butterflies at the side of the image. It don't show to well  on the image, but they sparkle as well.

At the bottom I added some small white roses and some black hearts over the lace. Underneaht the lace there is a stip of orange ribbon.

Stop by Priscillastyles store and check out all the supercool digis she have there! You can also follow Priscillastyles store on Facebook - just search for Priscillastyles.
Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges:
Crafty Cardmakers  - dry embossing
Critter Sketch - texture
Paper Playtime - about love or use something you love

16 comments:

~Michelle~ said...

beautiful creation! Love all your delicious details!

also, thanks for leaving me some love...the email you posted doesn't seem to work for me.

Hello!

Thanks for the kind note on my card...and thanks to you all for selecting my card as a Remarkable one!

You may add my card to your album...
Thanks!
Michelle Pearson
www.inspirationblooms.blogspot.com

fionalawlor said...

Wow this card is stunning,the embossing looks great :O)
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Linda w said...

A completely delicious card, I love the orange and white together, it really zings. The embossed image is a fantastic touch....all your details are lovely. Very inspirational. Hugs lin

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is breathtaking. Love the orange touches on white. And the embossing looks gorgeous. Your mojo is working in high gear!

MaxineD said...

This is fabulous, Gunn. Love all the butterfly details and the sparkle you have incorporated.

Priscilla said...

AMAZING!!! Love how you posted this too. Your work is over the top on this one. LOve the way you used this image too. Thank you hun.
Priscilla

mum of two said...

What a beautiful card! I love the image too! Thanks for playing with us over at Paper Playtime this week :)

michelle

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is fabulous.
luv
Debby

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous gunn.
I love the beautiful colors you've chosen.
love all the details you addit too.

greetings karin

Michele said...

Wow, beautiful card! I love the corset and all the flowers. thanks for playing the critter sketch challenge.

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow Gunn, your card this week is lovely. I simply love every single thing about it! Beautiful layering and textures.
Denise

Wenche WTE said...

Tanteunge, flotte kort du lager for tiden. Likte godt de oransje fargene, de frisker opp.
Tante

Priscilla said...

WOW...ANOTHER STUNNING CARD GUNN!! Thanks so much for making my image looks so good.
PRiscilla

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog for our Embossing Challenge! Good Luck! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Jack said...

Another fabulous card, and very ooh la la! You put so much work into these. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Tanya said...

What a fun card!

Thanks for playing with us at Critter Sketch this week!