December 2, 2010

12 tags of christmas #1


 



Here is my first tag!

I did not use any of his techniques or stamps or dies - so this is my very own tag ;o)

The house is a drawing from World of Warcraft - it is supercool, but I am not satisfied that it got hidden behind the tree so much - oh well. I colored the house with watercolorpencils and then I added some white embossinpowder to the roof to make it look like it was covered in snow. The tree or branches is a piece of rope - that was the closest I got *LOL
The fence is a picture downloaded form internett, printed, cut out and painted.
I did not have a wreath and it was way to late to make one so I decided to go for this goregous stamp from Layers of Colors the Merci Bouquet set. I stamped it in green and colored the flowers red - and then I added this little red bow that I got from WOC.
My little "ticket" is just stamped with God Jul and then a red little snowflake form Stempelglede.

I am pretty happy with finishing this - I was sooooo tired. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lovely Linda said...

Wow Gunn - you know I love your tags, you do them so well and I LOVE your style!! I have seen Tims's Tag and you have cased it beautifully but kept it true to you!! Love it - I love the Layers of Color image too - beautifully used my friend! Thanks for always inspiring! Love it! {{{hugs}}}
Linda LOC Design Team