December 11, 2010

12 tags of christmas #11


Hi again. It is day 11 of Tim Holtz 12 tags of christmas. 
My tag today took a different direction than Tim's. I fell in love with the dark blue color and could not combine it with a boring green tree. This color was screaming for bling!

I took a pieace of DP with writings on - no idea where it is from. I stamped some snowflakes with Versamark and embossed it with white embossingpower. In the center I colored with Broken China Distress ink and around the egdes I have used Chipped Sapphire.
I added a piece of lace and then some metal. I coverd the center of my medalion with some stickles and added a big gemstone. and then a little bow underneath. My reindeer is from Layers of Colors - the Reindeer Waltz set - I LOVE this set! Colored in black and then given a coat of black stickles.

Some metal stars and a little black heart on a string of metalpearls and Voila!

I really like this one - simple but dreamingly sparkeling ;o)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

MaxineD said...

Love it Gunn!! The blue and silver is a favourite combination of mine, and with the white and black and bling it really comes to life!
Blessings
Maxine

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Gunn - another gorgeous tag!! I love the light and shade you achieve with your creations. Gorgeous bling and LOVE the reindeer!! YOur added sparkle makes this tage 'pop!' Love it Gunn - thank for sharing! {{{hugs}}}